• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Heather E

1. H

Eggs laid on Suzi's back!

Hi folks - an update... THANK you for all the support. Suzi has put on weight & is doing well - however she did reject my breakfast oats & sunflower seeds! I give her loads of chopped carrot & other veggies over night, along with way too many Excel Rabbits pellets. Anything to plump her up...
  2. H

Thank you for the fly trap instructions Preitler - excellent advice. Will do. Heather
  3. H

I will try those - all three of which I have at breakfast myself! Thank you. Heather
  4. H

Thanks for all the supportive advice - Suzi is still bouncing about as a happy rabbit should. However, most days since my first post it has been hot & sunny & she has been egg'd! Each evening, when I catch her to put in her hutch (very late evening) I have picked / groomed them off & applied...
  5. H

Hi - Suzi is female, not particularly robust, & of unknown age, but I have had her for 5 years. She came from an 'amateur' rescue, & I believe is not neutered (although I was lead to believe she was). She is a part Lionhead. She, & my neutered male English Spot live out in a large grass area...
Back