• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hayley2126

1. H

rebonding should i break them up as i have to pop out? and update on timon

hey all got back a while ago now and they were all fine just flopped as if to say oh did you go somewhere think they appreicated a little time out of the eyes of humans:) thank you for the advice guys x
  2. H

thank you for the response unfortunatley not I have an appointment that i have to go to and I have moved 85 miles away from where i use to live :( so i do not know anyone here other than one person who is at work did try her. OH has had to go to work but thankfully i had monday and today off...
  3. H

hey all Timon is now eating pretty much like normal and drinking :love::love: His brother pumba has not stoped grooming him since he returned and flopping with with him. They have never groomed so much infact if i ws timon i think i would have had enough of the love by now but he seems to be...
  4. H

More advice on Timon with GS please and update:(

ps not sure if i have made the right choice yet i just had to go with my gut /vet advice and from just seeing his little face perk up and start eating one he could smell his brothers
  5. H

[hey femi said he met you when he got back it was the 6th of jan i think because i had all my family up for a late xmas i did bring him home (had not seen this before) but i did not plan to but i took a carry case with some litter in from his brothers and freash hay and he just hopped in and...
  6. H

Urgent advice please

thank you soo much the 3 have been grooming each other all included for the last 40 mins never seen them groom so much i have to medicate again in 20 mins so will stay up and see how it goes till then please please do not think i am not taking your advice (i appreciate it more than you no) i...
  7. H

Urgent advice please

Thank you soo much for the advice the issue is they have now been together 3 and a bit hours and he has lunged twice the rest of the time he has either ignored him or they have all been grooming, they have groomed more than they have fought which is why im not sure i should split for another...
  8. H

Urgent advice please

please some one read this :( hey all if your about please any advise would be fab
  9. H

Poor, Poor Liam :-(- U/D 29th April-Deteriorated :-(

lots of vibes to you and your bun xx
  10. H

Urgent advice please

hi we ended up bring Timon home not sure if it was the right thing to do but the vet was taking the iv out and he had not eaten a thing but as soon as we ghot there he jumped in the box which had some hay from his brothers in and began munching he also had a few treats since hes been home he...
  11. H

hey all be back soon off to visit my bootiful bunsta timon ill pass on all your vibes :love:
  12. H

hi only though touch two have done this not through x-ray should i ask for this? I don't think they will do it till the morn but will deff ask if that will help
  13. H

Thank you Lee-anne that is so helpful when you say wait till tomorrow do you mean i should not pop and see him this eve?
  14. H

any advice on what to do now with timon

Thank you sooo soo much mini lop i do not no how to use this site very well
  15. H

no i havent but i am not sure if they would show us that this eve i could ask though its really also down to the travel and taking him back in the morning to see guy not sure what to do for the best :(
Back