• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hatchethottie

1. H

An outdoor bunny into an indoor bunny?

super! ill give it a go then. They often come in the house of their own accord, when I leave the back door open they wander in for a nosey! So they are already sort of familier with the smells etc
  2. H

Bunnies in disguise

I am originally a tropical fish breeder, but recently got 2 bunnies which were being given away as they were unwanted litters. I have read extensively and now want to keep them as house pets. So hello all! You can be sure Ill be asking a lot of questions! Ill post some pics up soon too! They are...
  3. H

An outdoor bunny into an indoor bunny?

Thats basically my question, I have been missing the interaction with them while they have been outside, and as I work from home would love them to live indoors. Is it possible to move them inside without too much stress? Or because they have been outside since I got them (about 2 weeks, they...
  4. H

New bunnies - few questions

They are about 7 weeks now, but i didnt realise that was too young! Theyve just started developing their proper colours. They are being taken to the vet to be spayed and given the once over in a couple of weeks. Thanks x
  5. H

New bunnies - few questions

Hi everyone. I am new to rabbit keeping. I used to have one as a young child but dont really class that as experience as I was so young. However, I read up extensively before getting them. Anyway. I got 2 female lionhead bunnies (5 week old) I saw the mother and other rabbits from the same...
Back