• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by happysaz133

1. happysaz133

I need some help rehoming my rabbits

The younger two have a good home to go to. They are being picked up on Tuesday. Still need a home for the 6 year old females.
  2. happysaz133

The two girls were from someone who bought them as a Christmas gift for her daughter. The male is from rescue, but its not a good one and I'd rather he didn't go back there.
  3. happysaz133

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on in ages. Life got in the way. I wish I was here with happier news. It's looking like I'm going to need to rehome my animals. My heart is absolutely broken. There is a genuine reason for doing so and if anyone is interested in the bunnies I'm happy to let you know...
  4. happysaz133

Win a Box of Hungry Bun Treats for Your Bunny

Lewis Lewis by Niseag, on Flickr
  5. happysaz133

Ailsa...she promises she found them like that! Ailsa being greedy by Niseag, on Flickr
  6. happysaz133

Arran, Jura and Islay :) Breakfast time by Niseag, on Flickr
  7. happysaz133

Poppy's gone

I'm so sorry, she was such a pretty bun and at least she had a good life with you, even if it was short. RIP Poppy.
  8. happysaz133

Louie

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I felt like I knew Louie through the forum and I'm going to miss him too :( RIP Louie.
  9. happysaz133

Finlay the Nethie!

It's a Nethie thing! :)
  10. happysaz133

My Moggie Matilda.

She's beautiful, looks so very settled too, like she's always been with you!
  11. happysaz133

Zena - the Border Collie Puppy

Oh she's beautiful! Don't they grow too quickly though :)
  12. happysaz133

Happy Christmas - from mine to yours.

Aww what a gorgeous photo! Definitely a Christmas card next year!
  13. happysaz133

Finlay the Nethie!

Well as you know, I lost Arran a few months ago now. There were no plans to get another bun as I had my two bonded pairs, which was fine. Then I saw this little dude in the adoption centre and well, it had to be done :roll: ;) He is so like Arran its uncanny! He's about 8 months old. His...
  14. happysaz133

Came home with a new baby...

She's adorable!!
Back