• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hannahr

1. H

rip billy

I just cant get his helpless face out of my mind hope it gets easier
  2. H

rip billy

Just wants yo say thanks for help an advice from forum... Billy had to b put to sleep this morning He had a parasite n it affected his brain his neck was extremely twisted n he was helpless he didnt eat or drink for 24 hours Iy the hardest thing iv ever had to do we only had him 4 weeks buy...
  3. H

Sick bunny

Rip billy had to have him put to sleep he was too far gon n in pain...it was heartbreaking sooo upsetting but thanks for ur help huys
  4. H

Sick bunny

£125 to take to out of hours consultation its sooo sad
  5. H

Sick bunny

My bunny is 12 weeks old he is normally playful alert and ears always pointy....he has been un well all day n his head is tilted he is disorientated his eyes r shaking from side to side he seems soo sick i have an app at the vets at 5.45 tomorrow evening but i think he needs medical advice asap...
  6. H

new rabbit "billy peter"

Hi guys just brought home my new male Netherland dwarf rabbit an as Iam new to caring for a rabbit just want home helpful tips really He seems really shy an quite scared ...he goes under his house n his cage wen we go near him We have had a little hold of him but I am ttrying to get him...
  7. H

rabbit confusion

I am so confused on what type of rabbit I should get ....I don't want an indoor one that will chew everything and is as hard work as a dog but I don't want one in a cage in the garden...I'd like the best of both....one hat can have a cage in the garden but Oscar sociable and can come in doors...
  8. H

giant house rabbit

My friend had 2 ggiant house rabbits n they lived till 4..... Just a couple of questions...were abouts on the house does it sleep? Do u have a cage or a run etc.... Wa do I need to buy for it Can it go outside thanks
  9. H

giant house rabbit

Would anyone recommend a giant house rabbit ?
  10. H

rabbits

the rabbits would obviously be mine and i would be the sole carer, however i want my son to be involved.... if i got them from a resue centre would they be new born ?
  11. H

buying a rabbit

Hi AnnieElms thanks for the advice. I will look on the site you suggested.
  12. H

rabbits

Hey guys I am looking to buy a rabbit for my 4 year old boy. Few questions really 1. are they better in pairs or alone? 2. what breed are the most social and friendliest? 3. were is the best place to buy them too? (i live in the north west) Cheers guys and look forward to your replies hannah
  13. H

buying a rabbit

I want to buy a rabbit where do i start???
Back