• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Hannah1x

1. H

Safe woods for rabbits

Hi I’ve recently emailed someone at RWAF about safe woods for rabbits and they said mahogany and oak are ok. I have a large outdoor kennel ready for my two baby rabbits (they’re inside at the moment as they’re too young to go outside) and I want to make ladders, shelving, hideaways for them. I...
  2. H

Uterine cancer in rabbits

Thank You for your message, I really appreciate it.
  3. H

Thank You for your message and all your advice.
  4. H

That’s amazing that you’re rabbit recovered from the operation and had healthy/happy years after that. I’m so sorry for your loss though. Thank You for your message and kind words.
  5. H

Thank You for your message. I’m so sorry to hear you lost one of your rabbits -you shouldn’t beat yourself up about it though.
  6. H

Thanks for your message. It’s hard to know what to do as I’ve been told that anaesthetic is risky for a rabbit.
  7. H

Thank You for your message. It’s really hard to know what to do and to weigh up the pros and cons.
  8. H

I was just wondering if anyone had any information/advice regarding uterine cancer in rabbits or have had any experience with it. What route to go down etc surgery?
Back