• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by haffyj

1. haffyj

Things, that now experienced bunny owners got wrong when acquiring their first bunny.

Oh i have done a few things over the years i can tell you!!! 1. Years ago wheni was about 14 and worked in a pet shop i always ended up taking the odler buns home with me, i end up with a fair few but i never kept them with each other always seperate and in 4 ft hutches :( and i never neutered...
  2. haffyj

I have to ask how do you afford more than 2 buns

Touch wood I have been really lucky when it came to my buns regarding vet bills, as i have 3 i have never bothered to insure any of them as i have never had to make a claim it seemed a pointless spend of money that i can put aside for just in case moments otehr then vacs and neuters that has...
  3. haffyj

What is your method of Bonding Rabbits

I am the 'put them and leave them together' person :lol: it has never failed me apart from once when i tried to bond a foursome when Squiggle was alive 2 weeks before he passed away in fact, he just really went for the girls as if to say no i am too old for this bless him. Once i have them all...
  4. haffyj

Rehomed: Pablo - 8 month old Netherland Dwarf X - SURREY

oh my he is the spitting imagine of my smoke-fred :love::love: he passed away last year age 9 :love:
  5. haffyj

No nonsence approach to bunny bonding and neutering

This is the very approach that i use and i have always been successful :) i put them all together watch them for a bit 9 times out of 10 i have never had any problems they all lay together straight away, the only time i had a problem was recently when i took fred out to go to the vets and did...
  6. haffyj

Sad little Spice

She looks just like my crystal :( beautiful
  7. haffyj

Rehomed: Trevor single REW nethie please dont be put off by his red eyes!

WOW he is gorgeous :love::love:
  8. haffyj

what do new rabbit owners need to know?

As well as Neutering, championship, diet and vaccs, is the amount of space they need to live and play in, nothing annoys me more then people doing everything else correctly then failing to give the bunnies the space they need, oh and also how to keep bunnies warm during winter months more so...
  9. haffyj

Picture of my 3 girls together

I know isnt it a lovely colour :love:
  10. haffyj

Did I do the right thing?

you did the right thing, if they really wanted to rescue her they would have waited its not a rush thing any way! things need to be done and looked into before you hand over a bun to a new owner whatever made them think they would have her at hers for sure by xmas anyway?
  11. haffyj

whats the best pellet rabbit food?

it depends really, all mine are on excel always have been only because when i had sugar 7 years ago nothing else agreed with her so tried excel and it agreed with her belly :) stuck to it ever since
  12. haffyj

Reserved: Snoopy ...single neutered himi cross male

:love::love::love::love:
  13. haffyj

Quad bonding vibes needed please eeeek!!

Senidng bonding vibes :)
  14. haffyj

Is anyone looking for a two year old nethie doe?

:love::love:
  15. haffyj

Is anyone looking for a two year old nethie doe?

oh i wish i had my shed now :( hope she finds a home
Back