• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by GrahamL

1. GrahamL

Bunnyless for the first time in 7yrs

So some of you already know, some of you wont even know me. Used to be very active, but life circumstances have changed. Joshua arrived, that changed everything up! Ginger passed away a few years back now, but now, after much soul searching, sorting everything out, Biscuit has left the...
  2. GrahamL

First Encounter + Bonding experience (Need advice!)

Personally, stop, keep totally seperate, wait til boy is neutered. Try again in neutral area (you may need to re-neutralise now if they have been near an area). Don't use bath, too dangerous.
  3. GrahamL

Beginning of the end?

So it's possible Biscuit has early kidney failure. Off to see the vet on Tuesday. His symptoms are almost identical to Ginger's (well, the kidney parts of it anyway). Drinking like a fish (do fish actually drink?), urinating bucket loads more due to this, lethargic (he's sleeping a lot more...
  4. GrahamL

Oh dear.. Someone has taking a liking to the Xmas tree! :)

Please be careful with animals around the tree, i saw a very sad story from a facebook friend yday where a 16week old kitten was left in the room with the christmas tree, they came back a short while later to find the kitten had hung itself from the xmas tree lights and died :( Honey is...
  5. GrahamL

Wish

:) :love:
  6. GrahamL

Testing out my DSLR... (bunny pic heavy!)

i used to be an auto or shutter/aperture priority guy too - however, for the past 2 years my camera hasnt come off of manual control :) I love the power/control i have over the shots i take and now i have learnt how it all works, i love how i can change a shot so easily.
  7. GrahamL

New here :)

:wave:
  8. GrahamL

i will put up a few photos i took when Ginger was still here, she was very photogenic, that said, so is Biscuit, when he wants to be photographed...!
  9. GrahamL

nice :) Great camera and lense kit :) I do all mine with a Canon EOS 600d w/ 18-135mm lense for standard, i do have a 270mm lense too but rarely use it. You'll get great shots - try not to use auto mode, it'll spoil you - learn what each setting does etc, take the same picture with about 3 or...
  10. GrahamL

Help with possibly ill rabbit, (dark ear tips)

is bunny in question eating/drinking? Is bunny pooing? When was the last time bunny was active? If answer to either of top answers is 'no' you need to see a vet with some urgency.
  11. GrahamL

increase the shutter speed a little when you are working in bright sunlight (bunny pictures) and slow it down a little when working in slightly darker conditions. The odie & zelda photo is heavily over exposed, but nice starts :) What camera do you have?
  12. GrahamL

Lop owners, has your rabbit had any dentals?

Ginger had way too many. First one at about 6 months, then every 12 weeks or so, give or take. But she's not much of an example, she was a mess :cry:
  13. GrahamL

Think Harley is after Sparky!

I'm with Babsie! But no reason you couldnt have Sparky neutered and try a bond, really?
  14. GrahamL

Teeth abscess - update 17/08/15

I gave Ginger penecillin injections for the space of about 3 weeks, your vet should be able to show you how - they can let you do a test with some sterile water, its how i was taught. No reason not to.
  15. GrahamL

Tramadol and Metacam

Hiya :) There's a couple of threads, to save me going into details, but he's 'ok' right now :) Tramadol makes me drunk, im typing this while at work feeling off my face, its great, but not amazing for doing my job as its reather technical! :oops: Hope you and all of yorus are ok!
Back