• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by giantbunnymummy

1. giantbunnymummy

Reintroducing bonded bunnies after separation - really need advice please

Thank you for your reply :) Unfortunately I don't own a car so can't try that method. I've separated them for the time being as Daisy was starting to mouth breathe from stress. I'll try again later or tomorrow in a different room, although it's not easy with the cats and dog around. Thanks again.
  2. giantbunnymummy

Reintroducing bonded bunnies after separation - really need advice please

I'm having a bit of a nightmare. One of my two bunnies, Jester, has just spent six nights at the vets in stasis, but after a dental and lots of round the clock care I'm happy to say he's home and eating well again. The problem however is that although they are used to being apart for up to three...
  3. giantbunnymummy

Unusual mycobactrial infection of GI tract presenting as dysautonomia.

Sending you and Thumper loads of positive thoughts and vibes and hoping that he'll get through this difficult episode. It's great that he's still bright and happy in himself :love:
  4. giantbunnymummy

Sir Victor is in a Bad Way - Ears -U/D Now Bobbie With Acute Pneumonia :-(

Poor Sir Victor and Bobbie :( I'm glad they're both still eating - fingers crossed that both buns are feeling much better soon. Sending lots of recovery vibes. x
  5. giantbunnymummy

Angry =/

Absolutely agree with you. Those poor bunnies :(
  6. giantbunnymummy

Do "vibes" work?

They've certainly helped me when I've asked for them in the past - knowing other people take the time to read about one of my bunnies and take an interest in their welfare is a great support. As for the power of collective positive thought and/or magic power of vibes, err, nope.
  7. giantbunnymummy

Please can I have some Vibes/ Our Beautiful girl Cloud has left us. P141

I'm so sorry :( Sleep well Cloud.
  8. giantbunnymummy

Please help if you've tried given your stasis prone buns tree leaves

Hi :wave: Daisy is doing really well at the moment thank you :D *touches all the wood in sight* How's Thumper at the moment? Hope he's doing ok. Luckily Daisy is back on spring greens these days so fluid intake isn't a problem at the moment, but like you I'm looking forward to things being in...
  9. giantbunnymummy

Wesley - update and photo post 72

That's wonderful news :D Wesley is looking gorgeous :love:
  10. giantbunnymummy

We CAN help put an end to future 'Norfolk Bunnies'

:thumb: Absolutely agree with you :wave: I buy all my bunny stuff from Hay Experts and Dust Free Hay and would never put my money into a business selling creatures. It saddens me to see threads promoting bits and pieces from P@H on here, but I guess a lot of people on the forum aren't against...
  11. giantbunnymummy

Colonel Colin has had a Serious Accident :-(

That's good news :D Fingers crossed there's no damage done. x
  12. giantbunnymummy

Legislation - Lets get this changed FOR GOOD!

I'd like to help in any way I can :wave:
  13. giantbunnymummy

Please help if you've tried given your stasis prone buns tree leaves

Daisy Sunshine has a diagnosis of megacolon. Why you feel they've helped/not helped eg frequency of stasis before trying leaves & after. Daisy has had a number of episodes where leaves have helped, including periods of uneaten caecals, dysbiosis, stasis and attacks of gas/bloat. I'm sure...
  14. giantbunnymummy

Hands up who's bunny has been helped by Jacks-Jane :)

Me :wave: Jane's given great advice on several occasions for both my bunnies. She's a star :D
  15. giantbunnymummy

Vibes for my very poorly bunny raisin!

Oh no, that's awful :( Poor Raisin. Sending loads of vibes and hoping he'll get through this.
Back