• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by georgie_f

1. G

Boarding bunny at work... Looking for a little weight gain/diet advice!

My initial thoughts when talking to the owner were the same Gray, but her lack of appetite for her hay is a bit of a problem :( Why are some buns so blimmin' picky?! :lol: She's not particulary wriggly (no energy, bless her) so I suppose she could go in for x-rays awake. I'll mention it to my...
  2. G

She came in with Pro-Fibre pellets and along with the barley rings, I just took in a bag of SS for her to replace the Excell. :D Great minds eh?! :p:wave:
  3. G

Thank you's! :wave: I've just popped into work (it's my day off) to check bunny's ok and take some barley rings in. Gave her a bit of a bath and a blow dry as she'd got herself into a bit of a pickle overnight. I soaked a few barley rings and she wolfed those down so I think I'll give her a few...
  4. G

Thanks guys! :wave: Oooh, I have some barley rings in the shed, I'd forgotten all about them! I'll pop out and get some porridge too. I think getting some weight on her is probably a little more important than the pooing issue at the moment so I'll give any food a go! At least if she weighs a...
  5. G

Hi guys! Firstly, many apologies as I seem to have turned into one of those members that only ever post when they need something, sorry! Secondly, I know this should probably go in the Health section but I'm about to openly talk about a boarding rabbit at work so if it's ok, I'd rather keep...
  6. G

Fox attack! I don't know what to do

Oh, that's really sad. :( I'd also suggest putting a decent roof on their enclosure. I'd never really believed a fox could jump a wall or a fence, I must admit. Then I started working in the wildlife department at the RSPCA... I 'lost' our most recent fox several times - she'd jump up the walls...
  7. G

Kitten peeps - Photo request

I do indeed. :) It's such a rewarding job. I started of voluntary one day a week and they offered me a full time job so I snapped it up. It's really hard work though. :shock::lol:
  8. G

WOMBLE .... says...............

Awwwhh! He's got ears like my Daphne bun. :love::love::love::love:
  9. G

Kitten peeps - Photo request

Anyone that knows me on here will know that I absolutely detest cats so will be surprised to see me posting my kittens! :lol: And there's a few more piccys on here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/pictographic/sets/72157627091654657/?page=2 I've just got them overnight. Baby sitting for work!
  10. G

Mrs Tiggiewinkle posing!

Awwhhh! I do love hedgies! We've got lots of babies at work at the moment. Hopefully I'll be releasing one in my garden and it'll get as tame as yours. :)
  11. G

Rabbit Hutches

Nooooooooooooooooooo! I had this exact hutch for one of my bunnies when I was younger. A fox came along and ripped the wire panel straight out the end and killed Mulberry. That was traumatic enough for me to never buy a hutch with that type of frame and wire ever again. They're just not safe...
  12. G

Louie says hi!

He's a lovely little bun :love: He can be a bit nippy when he gets over-excited sometimes but he really doesn't have a bad bone in his body. He was reserved at work (RSPCA) for ages but he kept getting illness after illness after illness... the people chose another rabbit in the end so I bought...
  13. G

Louie says hi!

Just a few piccies of Louie as I can't remember if I've posted any of him on here or not yet! :oops::lol: :love::love::love::love:
  14. G

Not sure what to do with the trio

Go with your gut feeling Rach. :wave: If you think Honey would be happier with a new friend then do it. It sounds like Bracken and Dizzy wouldn't be bothered either way. :) You can have Cloud if you want. The bloody ******'s eating my shed! :roll::lol::lol:
  15. G

A Message Great Update P 60

Ooohhh, wee Jovie :love: I've just adopted another bun from my RSPCA. He's actually very friendly, had a lot of interest and was reserved for a long while... but he kept picking up mystery illnesses and it's been found that he has dental issues as well as possibly being a lot older than his...
Back