• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Gem

1. G

Washable Bunny Pee Pads

We haven't had litter trays for ages :censored: I got a job lot of washable rug style mats for 10p each last year so Daisy uses one of those for her business and I just throw it out 😳
  2. G

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

508 Resource Limit reached error is appearing again
  3. G

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

Thank you :D I haven't posted the bunnies on here for years now. Just these three left now though
  4. G

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

This is Penny, She was a stray and came to me via my local vets in 2018. She's actually chocolate coloured, her official name is Chocolate Pudding. She's a giant cross of some sort, she's enormous. She lives upstairs alongside Ruby. This is Rhubarb (Ruby). She was a stray dumped in our local...
  5. G

Weird things that annoy your bunnies

Milo got mad once when I turned the tv channel over, he was watching the boxing. I had to turn the channel back so he could watch the end of the fight. He settled down and went to sleep when it was over :lol: Millie used to get mad if her favourite wrestler wasn't on the show that week :lol:
  6. G

I can’t find a single female!

Honeybunnies in Leicester have females and rehome nationally. Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue have females, not sure if they rehome nationally but worth an ask
  7. G

Bunny dinner set.

Got mine on my delivery last week. Good quality
  8. G

Best and Worst Aspects of Having Rabbits ?

I don't have any worst bits, I don't find them particularly fragile. Actually, only thing I don't like is cleaning out the aviary in the rain :lol:
  9. G

Rabbit boarding in Hampshire

Unfortunately I don’t board because of my own but I do pet sit ~ www.facebook.com/HarleysPetSitting
  10. G

My Lounge

Not sure how they’d describe mine either, it’s cleaning day so I’ve not hoovered yet, the black cage is my hamster, the red one is newly arrived guinea pigs so they won’t be staying in it and my tiny nethie lives on the right of the photo plus I have two free range too but they’re outside...
  11. G

Good place to buy toys from?

Running out of idea from where to buy toys for the buns…. Where do you shop?
  12. G

Pets@Home Adoption - Update

More genuine adoptions than old stock in my local store
  13. G

Pet sitter/bunny kennel

Have you asked ARC Twickenham if they know of anyone?
  14. G

Selfheating mat meets approval!!

I bought one for my cats as they struggle with the cold, my indoor bunnies don’t seem that bothered with it but I might try my outdoor ones
  15. G

New hay supplier - hampshire

They’ve been around for years, very popular with people
Back