• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Gaile

1. Gaile

goodnight Angus and Angel xxx

thank you everyone it really means a lot to read your replies. sadly this is the end of an 18year era of me keeping rabbits. :wave:
  2. Gaile

they were not vaccinated, but I was told that even if they were, they can still get it x
  3. Gaile

together forever my beautiful bunnies were pts early this morning as they had mxyi. Angel ( black) 6yrs old and Angus was 10yrs old. they were both rescued and have lived a very good life in a 25ft x30ft garden and lots of grass and many treats xxx
  4. Gaile

You should NOT freeze snugglesafe heatpads

third fill a pop bottle of water and then freeze x cheap and easy ( don't totally fill as the bottle could explode in the freezer)
  5. Gaile

Would you ban pet shops selling bunnies if you could?

I think all pet shop should not sell furries......cats, dogs, guinea pigs, bunnies, hamsters etc they should have shops that rehome pets through rescue places xx
  6. Gaile

How much supervision when free-ranging?

my 2 rabbits are out 24/7, they have full run of the garden. They don't get locked into the hutch on a night time x The hedges on both side are lined at the bottom with mesh, high fence at the back! Cats don't bother them, even the 5 huskies that live next door don't bother my rabbits as they as...
  7. Gaile

Angus looking good for 10yrs old

this is my Angus he is about 10yrs old maybe more, we will never be sure !!! and Angel his bunny-misses she is about 6yrs old xxx
  8. Gaile

Dad thinks this is Hawthorn - is it?

both Hawthorn http://www.eastayrshirewoodlands.co.uk/Hawthorn.htm
  9. Gaile

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

one I've just finished, its about 3ft long
  10. Gaile

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

here is one I did for a friend xxx
  11. Gaile

Science selective packaging

yes I think they are the same!!!! mine have the purple bags!!
  12. Gaile

Myxomatosis Outbreaks 2012/13/14

there are always wild rabbits with myxi around me!!! Gateshead area x
  13. Gaile

Poultry recycled tyre chippings for rabbit run?

I have a few of these in the run, near the hutches xxx http://www.softfloor.co.uk/mesh.shtml the grass grows through the hole. You can fasten them down with metal tent pegs x
  14. Gaile

can rabbits eat romaine lettuce??

most (other than Iceberg) are fine in small quanities!!! iceberg is made mostly of water and can cause bunnies to have the runns
Back