• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Gab1899

1. Gab1899

Is It Normal That She Jumps So High?

Yes, we're putting up a mesh roof. We will be taking her to the bunnysitter's apartment, and she doesn't have a full room to spare for her - if she was staying here there would be no problem with her free-roaming as usual...
  2. Gab1899

Is It Normal That She Jumps So High?

Ash is free-roamed in a room in my apartment, but I'm going away soon and the person who will be looking after her can't free roam, so I've built a large panelled enclosure. The first try was about 55cm high (1'9") and after a day Ash had managed to jump up, precariously balance on the 2cm-wide...
  3. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

This is the response I got to my inquiry as to why it is classified as 10 months + My problem is that I can’t find the junior version they suggest in this country:( Good Afternoon Thank you for your enquiry. Rabbits under 10 months old are classed as junior and so should ideally be fed a...
  4. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

I was wondering the same... since it's the best option I've come across so far, I think I'm just going to go with it! Thanks all for your help!
  5. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

I've finally found a store here that carries a familiar brand - Beaphar!. Beaphar Nature is cereal-free, timothy-based, non-muesli, with the right amounts of fibre, protein and everything else. My only question is that it says it's suitable for rabbits from 10+ months, and Ash is only 4-5...
  6. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

I don’t give Ash very much, her diet does mainly consist of hay, and fresh veg, but I do want whatever pellets she does eat to be good for her... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

Thanks so much for your help Omi! I really appreciate your finding me these options. But the shipping costs are terribly expensive, so it seems I will have to get something locally Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

I’ve heard that about the muesli mixes before, which is why I asked, but the mix Ash is currently eating is a muesli and she doesn’t seem to favour any bits more than others - she eats whatever she’s given. From a quick Google search, I can’t seem to find Fibafirst here, I will try some more...
  9. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

Thanks, but it doesn’t seem to be an option - when I input the delivery address it tells me they can’t ship there...
  10. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

I can’t seem to find any information on it. This is what it looks like, does anyone recognise it? Is it a problem that it’s a muesli-style mix and not simply pellets? And it includes corn and alfalfa... would that be an issue? I only got Ash a month ago, and up until then she’d been given #3...
  11. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

Thanks - yes, I also thought #1 seemed best, having read the information on that same link you posted. However, the phosphorus is abnormally high, and I couldn’t find any information as to how bad that would be... Unfortunately, Amazon has stopped shipping to Israel due to COVID-19 (they’d only...
  12. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

All numbers are in %
  13. Gab1899

Pellets Advice Please?

Hi, I’m now living in Israel, where I can’t find any of the pellet brands I’m familiar with from the UK. I’ve compiled a table of the nutritional values of the available options, and would be grateful if someone could advise as to which would be the best option for a 4-5 month old Netherland...
Back