• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by fruitandnutcake

1. F

Did anybody else see this ?

I daren't look too much, or I'll end up taking her home for christmas ( I think they know me well now :p ) and the comments just go to show how totally ignorant the majority of the population are. Even if we tried to educate them about bunny welfare, they probably couldn't care less...
  2. F

Belle not very social :(

Sounds like a happy normal bunny to me too! I do get a bit put ou that my bunnies are only interested in me when I have food :lol: But they can be sooo funny to watch when they are in pairs. I think it can take a long time before buns will come to you specifically for a stoke or nose rub, as...
  3. F

WW: What are you getting your rabbit for Christmas?

I'm back after a bit of a long break ! I've just spent £100 on a huge bag of Oat, Wheat & Barley hay and a selection of toys from Hay Experts :oops: I just have to try to wrap them without them seeing their presents....as you can probably guess, the bunnies will probably be more interested in...
  4. F

Sneezing

I would take him to the vets. When Bugsy started sneezing (no runny nosy) I thought it may be from bedding dust, but my vet said rabbits don't get sneezy from dust (though I suspect a few do) but it would be some sort of respitory infection. He gave Bugsy a short course of Batril antibiotic...
  5. F

Advise needed please?

Good luck! A male/female pair is the best. I've only had one trio before, thinking it was 3 girls, when actually the 3rd introduced bun was a male ( whose plums hadn't dropped :lol:). It wasn't horrendous, but the male favoured one sister over the other and i felt so bad that I'd messed up the...
  6. F

Drum Roll Please!.............

That looks great :thumb:
  7. F

Xena appreciation.

:love::love::love:
  8. F

I's told yous mummeh

aww they are so cute :love::love::love:
  9. F

"I can be a full lops"

Beautiful :love::love::love: I think my Poppy is trying to be a loppy...she has always had uppy ears, but since being with Jenson (one up. one down) she has started to wear hers down :lol:
  10. F

Sleep well Fifi

So sorry :(
  11. F

How much should you put them through?!

I agree that you will know, and it is usually the day that you start asking yourself (and others) the question. It is the time when the light goes out of their eyes and they start to resist their medication if they had been taking it well before. It is incredibly hard to make that decision, but...
  12. F

Do you know what my rabbit is?

I would just say she is a large lop :lol: my lops are always around 2.5 kg, sometimes they look bigger for some reason.
  13. F

Do you know what my rabbit is?

I think being too small for a french lop, and too heavy for a dwarf lop, she is probably a cross between the two lop breeds, although I suspect there may be other lop breeds apart from "mini", "dwarf" "French" and "English" - these are just the well known standards
  14. F

Tiny Orphan babies - theyve gone

poor babies :( lots of vibes
  15. F

Fly solution

Yep...I used these when I had chickens....It was called flies be gone and had a disgusting smell so best put at the maximum distance you can, away from the house/buns (the instructions should tell you the optimum distance) I used milk cartons with holes melted in side, and just bought refill...
Back