• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ForeverBunnies

1. F

Bunny Shopping Troubles

I have looked and most if not all of the indoor images I have seen look do not bigger then what I have? In fact they look smaller. Although many of the images are broken so I can only comment on what I have seen Mine looks like this Mine was made by Boyles and is the same as the image below...
  2. F

Bunny Shopping Troubles

How can you find the space for something that big in a flat!?! The measurements I gave are 4 and a half feet by 3 and a half feet. Its not that far off the recommendations. Many 6ft enclosures I see are very narrow and filled with loads of litter trays and so the rabbit cannot run around much at...
  3. F

Bunny Shopping Troubles

My indoor pen is 1.4m x 1.1m x 1m. Find for two small bunnies as its quite a big area, i mean I can almost lay in it. But it falls under rescues recommendations?
  4. F

Bunny Shopping Troubles

Hi There I used this forum years ago and haven't been here since. So I am new and not new! I just wanted to ask a question as I have always kept buns, however now I have 0 as my previous one passed away over a month ago. She was 12. I have just started bun shopping and finding it somewhat...
Back