• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by flutterby-butterfly

1. F

Partner Overgrooming - URGENT HELP PLSE

No her skin isnt sore at all. Thanks for your replies.
  2. F

Partner Overgrooming - URGENT HELP PLSE

hi everyone RE: my earlier thread callec "Facial Hairloss" Ive since caught her partner grooming her in the arears of hair-loss - so i have come to the conclusion that that it is him overgrooming her (from all your advice too). There has been no additional hair-loss until this morning, she now...
  3. F

Facial Hairloss - HELP

Thank you all for your replies. Its definatley over grooming by her partner :evil: (i've caught him in the act a couple of times now). Does anyone have any suggestions on combatting this? They already have lots of toys and activities etc.... I dont want to seperate them if I can help it...
  4. F

need everyones input please!

Hi there possibly also something about rabbits not being the ideal pet for a child and to really think before getting them one (responsability etc...) Just a thought
  5. F

Facial Hairloss - HELP

Hi. She is the same this morning, but at least no more hairless at the moment. See pics of how she looks at the moment. Thank you all for your responces. http://quarkman.dyndns.org/bunnys/memphis2.jpg http://quarkman.dyndns.org/bunnys/memphis1.jpg
  6. F

Easy filler bottles

Hi Lapin Hi Lapin Although I am new to this board I am an experiance bunny owner (like many of you). I find the eazy filler bottles fantastic (the ones with the screw lid at the top when the bottle is in place), they dont drip as much as the normal cheaper bottles. 1 of my buns is a...
  7. F

Facial Hairloss - HELP

I am an experiance bunny owner with 6 bunnies, I came home yesterday to find my female Lion-Head rabbit without any hair or whiskers around the nose and mouth (which makes her look quite strage) and her nose was slightly red, she is an indoor bunny and I couldnt find any trace of fur or...
Back