• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by fishbites

1. F

How often do you clean the litter tray?

I change my rabbits litter trays once a day however this does vary as they do have 5 trays all together so if they have clearly not used one of them I wont change it but the main two that they they use constantly get changed at least daily sometimes more if its very warm.
  2. F

<insert generic intro post here> Newbie!

Hi all :wave: I have had pet rabbits for over 20 years these have mainly been indoors buns, based in the Hampshire, UK. Currently have a bonded male female pairing from a local rescue. So yeeess cant think of anything else to say really :lol: apart from hello again :wave::wave:
  3. F

Urinating on bed

One of mine does this (both were neutered/ spayed well over a year ago) but he is still quite territorial and likes to 'mark' what he thinks is his property. Mine knows what he is doing is wrong because when I am about he will pause before 'going' and then run off to his litter box to do his...
Back