• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Fifibutton

1. Fifibutton

Available Rescue: Sprüngli: very boisterous and human-centred female bunny seeking forever home [Essex]

Pity I am in Scotland, she is gorgeous and I love her name.
  2. Fifibutton

Matthew Rabbit 8 June 2007 - 2 April 2016

I am so sorry for your loss :( Binky free Matthew and hugs for Tabitha and you xx
  3. Fifibutton

Eliza Doolittle- A Few More Photos as Requested

:love: I hope the bond goes well long term xx
  4. Fifibutton

Absolute disaster here U/D she's gone

I am so sorry :( what an awful shock for you. Binky free beautiful Skye. She knew love and happiness with you and despite the fight, she experienced good veterinary care which is another way Skye will have known that you loved her.
  5. Fifibutton

very very speacial Bunny Needs a name (thanks Caramaley hes got one!!!)

Wow, he is stunning! I had no idea hares were domesticated. I imagine he needs more space than a bunny? Do hares binky at all?
  6. Fifibutton

Fox Attack - Help Needed Please!

I am so sorry for your loss :( unfortunately foxes can chew through wood and are very determined. I hope your remaining bunny recovers well xx
  7. Fifibutton

My heart is breaking - Goodbye My Angels

I am so sorry for your losses, bi ky free beautiful ones xx
  8. Fifibutton

Elidore

That was my doll's house. He was so tiny when I adopted him. He was tiny when I buried him too :( He never got plump like other buns. He was always slender and incredibly active, almost hyper at times.
  9. Fifibutton

Elidore

Thank you. I know you are right, his life was pretty much perfect. He was safe and fed and loved and got good medical care when he needed it. He had friendship and affection but he also had freedom. The freedom to come and go as he wished, the ability to explore and scent mark everything. He...
  10. Fifibutton

Elidore

He was always there and now he isn't :cry: I fell in love with Elidore at first sight when I worked at the sspca. I had to have him and begged my parents to let me adopt him and they said yes. Elidore was shy and withdrawn in rescue but we slowly built up a strong bond. He was like a pixie...
  11. Fifibutton

Elidore

Thank you all, he was a truly amazing rabbit and very unique. I have never known another like him.
  12. Fifibutton

Elidore

Last Saturday I had to have Elidore put to sleep. He had collapsed at home, we rushed him to vet, had all the tests done and discovered a cluster of tumors around his stomach. He was suffering so I made the decision there and then and I was allowed to hold him in my arms. He passed so quickly...
  13. Fifibutton

Poor honey has a bad ear infection

I am so sorry for your loss :( Binky free Honey xx
  14. Fifibutton

Marking the End of an Era-Updated Friday 4th December

So many lovely photos :love: and comical too, especially Mr Bean and Jessica and Danny. What lovely memories x
  15. Fifibutton

Whay do your Bunnies do this Bad Weather

Mine refuse to come out in the reason and high wind which we are experiencing daily. Instead they are getting fat and snuggly lazing in their runs. They have the whole garage to themselves so thankfully they have plenty of space for zooming and binkies.
Back