• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by FifiBun

1. F

Mousey

So much love to beautiful, sweet angel Mousey girl. She is a heart melter and no mistake [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. F

Yes!!!!!

Only just seen these last two responses, I'm totally not grasping how the forum works. Thank you so much guys for sharing my happy moment, so long ago now! I haven't seen any more since then, but Fifi has Christopher- Robin in her life now, so surely must be happier :) Sent from my SM-G970F...
  3. F

The RWSA

I too miss lots of posts and don't quite know how.. Well what a wonderful boy he is. I would absolutely LOVE a great big bun bun. If I'd had a choice in buns I would deffo have a flemish or 2 [emoji3448][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95] Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  4. F

Vibes for Odin

Much love to Odin, and to you Dollyanna, Must have been very stressful for you all. So pleased he is doing much better [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  5. F

Is a Rabbit a Good Fit?

I know! I honestly love them to death, and am totally devoted to them, their health and happiness. It is a huge honour to be able to watch them sharing my home, knowing they are happy. They are hilarious, adorable, sensitive and profoundly idiosyncratic creatures. Not to mention utterly, utterly...
  6. F

Is a Rabbit a Good Fit?

I love my rabbits, but in your best interest, and that of any future bunnies, I'm going to give it to you straight! As someone with anxiety issues, I can tell you that rabbits were the worst decision I've made in my history of animal keeping. In 'MY' experience they are a huge amount of work...
  7. F

Ever feel like you might be spoiling your buns a bit too much?

Well I'm certainly heading over to the website! Thank you Joey and boo Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  8. F

Ever feel like you might be spoiling your buns a bit too much?

Can I ask where you bought these goodies from please? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  9. F

Lord Herbert is on Borrowed Time U/D 18th May

Much, much love and good vibes [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  10. F

Sleepy boy

[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] those tootsies! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  11. F

How have you annoyed your rabbit today?

Ooh! What's your etsy shop called?? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  12. F

Blimey - it's the hard knock life, eh?! [emoji23] Love his bed. And that Zigzags bunny is on a zigzag rug. Zigzag is a great word Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  13. F

Beautiful!!! Snowflakes markings are gorgeous Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  14. F

"Rodney loves trades people ", [emoji23] up the workers! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  15. F

Wow! He felt his bunny culling vibes! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Back