• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Fellie

1. Fellie

How do you choose a name for a rabbit?

The names of our pets have usually just happened - I always end up calling them something that just comes to mind as I get to know them. Boris our first bun is now called Bobo - it just happened naturally. Feather our little Nethie is such a Princess - that has become her name. And poor Bug...
  2. Fellie

25 Rabbits Abandoned in Freezing Snow- *SHEFFIELD*

I just don't get humans sometimes - this sort of thing makes me hate us all so much. Thank goodness they were found and taken in. Fingers crossed for the survivors - they are at least safe and warm and out of pain now.
  3. Fellie

Slow Bonding Method - Advice Please

He looks so lovely- and I think it's wonderful he is being given a chance to have a mate after so long without. All the very best of luck with bonding...hopefully they'll just click together and it will be an easy ride for you.
  4. Fellie

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

On no - fingers cross she is just being 'odd'...x
  5. Fellie

Best Bunny Hoover?

I swear by my Henry - have had him 10 years now and he just keeps on going. He got a new filter this weekend which made him happy :D But he's only used upstairs where the buns live - we have GTech for down stairs which is great for a quick general maintenance hoover - Henry comes down when we...
  6. Fellie

Spare vibes for my girls?

Topping up the vibes for the sweethearts xxx
  7. Fellie

Eliza Doolittle- U/D 9th Feb-She's Dead :-(

I am crying here for you and Eliza - just such sad and shocking news. I am so very sorry. Words are not enough. Binky free Eliza xxx
  8. Fellie

Doughnuts at the vets having her first dental

I'm at home today - you could have come over for a cuppa! Never mind- next time. Glad the beautiful Doughnut is home safely and snaffling hay - she's a good wee lass isn't she.:love:
  9. Fellie

The dental that wasn't

Oooo. ..I have seen that. Worth while giving it a try. ..thank you! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  10. Fellie

The dental that wasn't

Ummm...about 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Too much??? Problem is that these two buns are quite skinny ones anyway...they just feel boney to be and I'm trying to get a bit of weight on them. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  11. Fellie

The dental that wasn't

Sort of...I was feeding way too much about 3 years ago...and all the buns got fat and stopped eating cecals. So I cut back and got them onto a decent diet slowly and all been good apart from Lenny. He goes through stages of it though...some times he's good and then a few weeks of not so good. He...
  12. Fellie

The dental that wasn't

He wasn't checked for spinal pain. ..I will mention it this continues and will get him shaved a bit when I book his nurse appointment. He's on Science Select...a few fresh herbs and hay...that's it. He lives with Cheyenne and he is boss bun....but she gets more food than him I think...I...
  13. Fellie

The dental that wasn't

Lenny went in on Tuesday for a dental - turns out he didn't actually need one as the spurs were so small. The history of this was: Wednesday last week he wasn't interesting in his morning pellets, reluctantly ate a fenugreek but happily chomped on hay. He ran towards the pellets keenly enough...
  14. Fellie

Levacide Drench for EC

Gosh...this is an old one[emoji4] I used dried cone flower...I saw Trinity had some in yesterday. All my buns love it anyway and it seems to do them good. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  15. Fellie

Eliza Doolittle- U/D 9th Feb-She's Dead :-(

And Eliza is lucky to have such a great mum to look after her too xxx
Back