• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Fafa

1. F

Newbie from S.Georgia

My son is 5 and was just so natural with him. It was hard to tell him his new friend was gone ♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡
  2. F

Newbie from S.Georgia

Im so upset. Fafa passed this morning in the way to the vet. He had terrible diarrhea last night and allthis morning. I think the breeder sold us a sick bunny we have only had him since saturday. I have no way of contacting them. Kids are in school and im devastated for them... ♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡
  3. F

Newbie from S.Georgia

♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡
  4. F

Newbie from S.Georgia

Awesome! I love this area :) glad to see a local (ish) person here lol ♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡
  5. F

Newbie from S.Georgia

Thanks guys! He is a kisser! I was getting knots out of his mane last night all the while he was licking my hands. Never knew rabbits were so loving. He's my special pal! ♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡
  6. F

Newbie from S.Georgia

Meet Fafa. Our new little lion head. The kids and I cant get enough of his love and affection! I cant wait to share our daily ventures with this little guy, my facebook friends can only handle so much haha Thanks for reading ♡♥♡→Brittany←♡♥♡
Back