• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Eve1

1. E

Rabbit Family Group

Hi All I am really hoping that someone can help me with my family of rabbits, I have checked out books and the internet but there isn't much info on keeping family groups of rabbits together. In jan this year I got a 8 week old boy rabbit (squimmy) and then about a month later I got him a...
  2. E

Domestic / wild rabbit cross

Don't know if this will help, but a few years ago I ended up looking after 2 baby hares as their mother had been killed by a dog, I was advised by the vet that as they were wild they would always behave as wild hares. But they lived in the house and became very tame.They also got on with other...
  3. E

Just bought the buns this...

I love it, im gonner get one too.
  4. E

Hello

Hi Yes I have a boy squimmy who we got in Jan from the pet shop and then I felt sorry for him being on his own so then about 5 weeks ago, we got him a friend daisy who is a black otter mini lop, well he was really friendly with her for about 10 seconds (he got out of his cage in error) and on...
  5. E

Hello

Hi everyone, As I am new I just wanted to say hi, I have been checking out this site for a while and wanted to be part of it, so here I am. Regards Eve
Back