• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Erin56

1. E

Hind leg trouble

Thank you for your well wishes :), I appreciate it a lot. This morning he bounded out of his cage like nothing had happened and ate the kale he had left yesterday! You couldn’t make it up. The vet said it’s most likely his teeth so he’s booked in next week to have them done. I haven’t heard of...
  2. E

Hind leg trouble

Thank you so much for your responses. After watching him this evening I think he needs to go to the vets in the morning :(. I feel so sorry for the poor thing. Last year the vet said he had the most severe case of middle ear they’ve ever seen but despite that he’s always been so happy and loving...
  3. E

Hind leg trouble

Hi all, I have an 8 ear old rabbit called Dexter, he has middle ear disease which we have been treating for over a year successfully and he goes in for regular dentals (every 2 months) due to a head tilt as he cannot grind his teeth properly. Currently he takes metacam and another gut medicine...
Back