• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ems&Arnold

1. Ems&Arnold

I'm in a quandary, over bonding two boy bunnies - yes or no?

Melon_Pip, Thank you for your comment. Your experience sounds rather similar to my potential scenario. I like your suggestion of having a rescue centre on hand in the back ground just in case, this is good advice. I may actually call a local rescue centre just to chat anyway and see what advice...
  2. Ems&Arnold

Thank you so much your responses so far. It's both useful and reassuring to hear other peoples experiences and opinions. The other bunny is currently at a local pet shop, having been returned (I think) after the previous owners circumstances changed (and I think it's important to note, the...
  3. Ems&Arnold

I have got myself into such a dilemma! I find I'm getting disproportionately emotional about it. I have it in mind to find a companion for my 1 year old (neutered) boy, a lionhead lop cross. I re-homed him as a single bunny, but it seems sad to keep him on his own, I'd like for him to have a...
  4. Ems&Arnold

Feeling a very guilty bunny mummy today

Oh dear, my bad .... Not sure I should have posted anything at all now (my lesson learned). I wasn't lost and sadly everyone seems to have interrupted the wrong / worst assumption from my (on review) rather poor ramblings. I'll take full responsibility for that one, sorry lovely people - I'll...
  5. Ems&Arnold

Feeling a very guilty bunny mummy today

Dear All, (Sorry, am using this forum as an outlet as I think my real world people might be rolling their eyes a bit at my endless fawning over Arnold!) Feeling very guilty today as Arnold (usually about 70 - 80% free range house bunny) has been confined to his hutch, for some hutch...
  6. Ems&Arnold

General query about introducing / bonding rabbits

Thank you for your responses :) Certainly looking forward to our new addition when I find her. I think my boy would certainly benefit from company of the same species. Will be a slow process though for the moment, I've never been one to really rush in to anything, especially not this...
  7. Ems&Arnold

General query about introducing / bonding rabbits

Dear All, We (I, with the help of my Mum) used to keep several rabbits and guineas many years ago, but since this was almost 15 years ago :shock:, I consider myself new to the game once again, so have been doing a lot of reading up online just to make sure that I'm still on point with the...
  8. Ems&Arnold

Newspapers

Hi Cara, I used to work in the pulp and paper industry and from the insight that gave me into the manufacturing process, I am happy to put newspaper down for my bunny or use recycled paper products for his bedding. My only concern is perhaps the inks used when printing - as Arnold does like...
  9. Ems&Arnold

He llo

Arnold says Hi and Thank you :wave: We're looking forward to being a part of the community :)
  10. Ems&Arnold

He llo

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  11. Ems&Arnold

He llo

So hopefully, if this works, here are a few photo's of my beloved boy. :) [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  12. Ems&Arnold

He llo

Yes, that's a piccy of Arnold in my Avatar - he is rather lovely, but then of course I am rather bias. Thank you for the tips regarding photo attachments, I'll give it a go :)
  13. Ems&Arnold

He llo

Thank you :) When I figure out how to add photo's (if I can) then I'll post up several of Arnold to share with everyone (like any self respecting slightly obsessed, yet very proud mum would do)!
  14. Ems&Arnold

He llo

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum so thought I would just quickly introduce myself Ems and of course a my sweet boy Arnold. I used to keep bunnies many many years ago, and find that I have now rejoined the bunny keeping community after quite a break. It wasn't exactly planned (the result...
Back