• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Emmy131

1. E

Eyelid rolled in?

Hi everyone, So i've got a problem with my bunny, Archie's an old rabbit (which I got from the RSPCA, they said they only knew that he was an adult, however he has lately developed cataracts and slowed down in his activity which suggests that he is now an old man). He has recently had his eyes...
  2. E

Care of a blind rabbit?

Hello all, I have just found out my rabbits eyes aren't responding any more :( This was weird as this time last year he was fine and would run around happy as anything! I took him to the vet and theres no signs of infection, but had him on antibiotics just in case there was an infection and its...
  3. E

Poopy tail- diet related?

I weren't sure about dramatically reducing as I know rabbits are sensitive to change. So would it be best to give them a small handful in the morning and then another small handful in the evening?
  4. E

Poopy tail- diet related?

My rabbit has been getting faeces stuck to her tail and bottoms of her legs, They have a large hutch to run around in, and I clean them almost every 2-3 days. She is on the larger side but I'm not sure how to cut her food down as she lives with a male... I think shes getting this because shes...
  5. E

Conjunctivitis?

Hey all, One of my rabbits (1 out of 3) has developed conjunctivitis. I have taken her vets and she has prescribed drops for her eye. It has cleared up mostly (However she has lost some fur around her eye). How do i know that it is cleared completely? It was only mild to start with and she had...
  6. E

Win a Hand Painted Shed (or Room) Sign - Closed

Archie and lily =] cuties :love:
  7. E

Keeping outdoor buns warm over winter, what to do?

Heyyyy You can also get some bubble wrap insulator stuff either from B&Q or wickes or somewhere (i got mine from aldi for £10) and i've placed this around the hutch and it hasn't got icy again in there so far... I have just grabbed another hutch snuggle thing from scratch and newton (one of...
  8. E

Why do females do this?

Yeah! Both of them :(
  9. E

Why do females do this?

Both of my female rabbits will wee and poop in the enclosed area with the shavings, and then scatter and push it everywhere meaning I have to clean the hutch out almost every 3/4 days!! But it's only my females that do this? My male goes in the litter tray! How do I litter train them?!
  10. E

two dominant bunnys?

hey all :) so bonding is going well so far, until my female started to hump the male and tries to stick her head under him! (which he usually does to her). he obviously doesn't like it, but just ignores her, and sometimes they've started to circle where they both want to hump. I obviously stop...
  11. E

When does the humping stop?!

They've only been bonding for a week so I know it's early days and all, would they be alright to go in a hutch together full time then? She hasn't been spayed yet! Could this be why he's humping? He is spayed :) I'm just worried about him humping her face!!
  12. E

When does the humping stop?!

So basically I'm bonding my man (Archie) and my girl (lily) and everything is going great, they lop down together, they mimic each other, they eat and drink together, they've even spent time together in a hutch (supervised) and she will accept him humping for a while but then she gets annoyed...
  13. E

My poor bunny!!

So yesterday i got a rabbit off a lady from gumtree who wasn't keeping her very well! she seemed to have no toys, tiny hutch and run, had mites all over her and had her health checked today by a vet and she said she hardly has any muscle mass from having no exercise and bad teeth from poor diet...
  14. E

Rabbit bonding before spaying?

Hello! so i am going to take my neutered boy to see a unneutered lady. Is it possible to bond them first then get her spayed or is it best to wait til shes spayed?
Back