• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Emmax15

1. Emmax15

Bunny after being spayed

Thanks for your replies - she wasnt drinking much either and started grinding her teeth so I have just taken her to the vet. They told me she was given some pain relief at the time of the op/before I bought her home. But they didnt give me anything to take away with me, which I asked about. I...
  2. Emmax15

Bunny after being spayed

Hello :wave: I had my bunny spayed on Friday and just would like some reassurance about her behavious now - the rational part of me thinks she is okay but there is the neurotic mother part of me that is worrying about everything! She came home from the vet Friday afternoon and the vet said...
  3. Emmax15

Rabbits in the rain?

This has Probably been done before but how are rabbits in the rain? HermiOne is in her run which is attached to a hutch so she can go inside to bed where her food is. The run is covered with an old curtain for warmth and wind break and then plastic over that as rain shelter. There Is less than a...
  4. Emmax15

Response from P@H RE: Bad Bonding Advice

:thumb: this. The one by me is awful too.
  5. Emmax15

Told Not to Bond as it is 'Too Distressing'

That is why I said that is just how it seems at my local one - I am sure it isn't the case everywhere :) maybe it was just the one day I was there. I am glad I only got her bdcause I now plan on getting her a rescue boyfriend after she is spayed :thumb: x x
  6. Emmax15

Bunnies seem a little 'off' now and again

I'm worried about the amount that my bunny is drinking. She hardley drunk anything yesterday and overnight and today she hasn't drunk anything. She has a bowl of water as well as her bottle and I got her an icepod today but she isn't interested in it. Do you think I should give the vet a...
  7. Emmax15

How are you keeping your buns cool in this weather?

I got an ice pod today but she doesn't seem that bothered to use it? Shes just flopping in the shade.
  8. Emmax15

Post photos of your view ...

Silly question... how do you attach pictures? :oops:
  9. Emmax15

petplanet say ice pods have been discontinued!!

I bought one this morning from pets at home... although it was shoved under a load of other stuff and covered in dust, so not sure if that was just the last of their stock or they just didn't put them out very well :S They had quite a few there though!
  10. Emmax15

jabs 2 weeks apart?

Ah yeah she did say combined. Thanks! :D:thumb:
  11. Emmax15

jabs 2 weeks apart?

I was just reading some old posts on page 101 I think, and saw a comment somebody said about making sure they have myxi and VHD jabs two weeks apart? My bun is booked in to have hers next Tuesday and they said they will just do them together?
  12. Emmax15

When You are Feeling Totally Rubbish it's Good to Have a Special Friend

:love: So cute :) Hope he feels better soon xx
  13. Emmax15

should I let her eat leaves?

Okay thank you, I will discourage her :) I think they are from the tree in my garden, but I'm not sure what it is still. She seems to like the blossom from it as well, but again maybe because it is sweeter!
  14. Emmax15

should I let her eat leaves?

In my garden I get loads of dandelion and milk thistles leaves which I give Hermione and she loves them! But is it ok for her to eat random leaves that get blown into the garden? Please don't ask what leaves :oops::lol: Just generic tree leaves haha. They have gone dry and brown though and she...
  15. Emmax15

Nail question - Urgent.

I don't really know, but I would go with what Kermit says. He/she (SORRY!! :( :oops:) has helped me stop worrying before :) If she is hopping around/eating/drinking like normal I wouldn't worry too much, but you could take her to the vet just to be sure if you are still worried. I know I would...
Back