• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by EmmaW

1. E

Any ideas , need some help please

Thanks for your advice guys, I have not given him anything apart from his hay and grass mix stuff to eat today, he has just hopped happily back on for his pellets and a couple of raisins which showed him the way home. I think i was giving him too many yummys yesterday and he thought stuff this i...
  2. E

I think i am going to take the cubes apart and have a rethink. (Best bit about cube cages you can change your mind) I also have another load of panels left as we errrm slightly overbought when we got them for Jas and a metal framed playpen. He is really not impressed at being caged up so am...
  3. E

Rabbit C Nesbitt to give him his full title is a housebun. Its is early days as we have only had him a few days however he is now refusing to go back into his cage and giving me the run about the way only rabbits can whilst flicking his feet up at me :evil::lol: I need to base him in there when...
  4. E

Hello

Sorry for waffling on , i think i am a bit in love:love: He is being a bit naughty about going back into his cage so am going to post in behaviour for advice i think, apart from being a stopout:D he is absolutely lovely and so friendly
  5. E

Hello

:wave: Its a while since i have been on here. We lost our house bun 5 years ago and have just got another bunny family member. I spied him on a facebook selling page ( yes i know not exactly ideal :() however he looked so much like our old boy i had to see him. He has been well looked after and...
  6. E

Very wascally wabbit. Help needed with his behaviour pls

Hi I have a 3 and half month old french lop boy named elvis who surely must be one of the most naughtiest buns known to man. All began when we brought him home in November.. We have a cube cage made by OH and was all set up ( or so we thought) I was sat on my sofa leaving him to settle in with...
Back