• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by emilylp123

1. E

Rabbits scab on back fallen off :/

2. E

thank you for your reply. im still really confused about what It could be but have been advised and also searched the internet and found it could be because of the vaccinations. it doesn't seem to bother her at all , shall I just leave it as is until I take her to vets tomorrow? she must have...
  3. E

unspayed female pair

thank you I've just been panicking lol. going to get them both spayed at 6 months regardless because of the large risk of cancer. theyre so loved up at the moment :love: its a horrible thought that they could fight. theyre always laid spooning eachother and grooming each other bless them
  4. E

Can someone please help Emilypl123 in Health?

thank you :)
  5. E

Introducing the also recently rescued bun, Persephone. UD: New *cute* photos!

Such a lovely looking bun :love: well done for saving her and caring for her like she deserves
  6. E

anyone know if this looks infected??? no swelling weeping or puss but looks a bit yacky :cry:
  7. E

its not weeping , but it doesn't look pretty
  8. E

picture please note that's not dandruff its just some sawdust in her fur lol
  9. E

Thank you I will set up an account when I'm on the computer. Just hope she's okay!!
  10. E

The scab has fallen off to reveal yellow underneath???? I have her booked in at vets tomorrow but I'm quite concerned as doesn't yellow indicate infection?? I have taken a few pics but unsure on how to upload, thanks
  11. E

Scab on rabbits neck/back??? injection???

haha well I hope they can shed some light on jets !! I was thinking of getting some antiseptics to put on it but im really scared to use anything on it due to being unsure of what it is :oops::oops::oops:
  12. E

unspayed female pair

p.s I have sexed the buns recently and they appear to be females, the vet also sexed them and advised they were females
  13. E

unspayed female pair

thanks for the advice, I am going to spay both of them because of the high risk of cancer, but I just wanted to hear some positive stories on unspayed girls living together in harmony so that I didn't have to keep worrying.. after all the comments im panicking that they're just going to hurt...
  14. E

Scab on rabbits neck/back??? injection???

Booked in for monday at vets Hi there, The scab is still there on jets back. It looks more dry then it was before and like it could fall off soon but I've booked in for vets on monday as I think it should be gone by now if it was any sort of reaction to the vaccinations she had 3-4 weeks ago...
  15. E

unspayed female pair

I will do, how long does it take for them to bond as they've been living together for 2 months and are just so loving. and the vet doesn't specialize in rabbits I go to a vet local to me, when I took them for the vaccinations she seemed to know what she was talking about though.;)
Back