• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ellissian

1. E

Hope & Harvey

They both are in a sense. Harvey was left free to roam outside of a pet shop and did'nt even have a hutch of his own. Hope was kept in flithy conditions and I mean disgusting at this breeders place. All the buns were kept like this, I've never seen so many instects and flies crawling around...
  2. E

Hope & Harvey

Hope is now 15 weeks old and has really gained weight well, she is so funny and has a lot of attitude for a little bunny. :) She looks a lot healthier now from the emaciated scrawny bunnie I brought home 3 weeks ago. Harvey is also settling in well too, he is so much at ease inside...
  3. E

A VERY Long tribute to my special black loppy boy Milly.

It's been exactly a month since I love my baby and I still don't feel any better. :cry: I miss him so much and although I now have Hope and Harvey, it's not the same without Milly. I just wish I could stop blaming myself and thinking there was more I could of done.........but I can't. :(
  4. E

My beautiful bunnys

I'm so sorry, I cannot imagine your pain right now. :cry: I lost my bunny Milly not long ago and I know the pain and loss I feel over him but 9 babies........I'm so truely sorry. :shock: :cry: Binky free little ones! :love:
  5. E

Faye (cottonmather) want to see your gps?

Aw, they are so sweet. :) I have 5 piggies 3 sows and 2 boars.
  6. E

update on 7 dumped bunnies - more pics!

Well, if you are please look after my possible new baby Huey! :D
  7. E

Mia

I'm so sorry, binky free Mia. :(
  8. E

A VERY Long tribute to my special black loppy boy Milly.

I think you may be right about him being an angel, thank you. :)
  9. E

Seven babies - Help needed - pics added!!

Oh, I really wish all these black lops did'nt live so far away from me. :(
  10. E

update on 7 dumped bunnies - more pics!

"The kids" Are you looking for a home for the black lop?
  11. E

Gizmo the Cat

Sorry double post.
  12. E

Gizmo the Cat

I'm so sorry :( I feel so bad about bothering you today, sorry.
  13. E

A little gem of advice I got yesterday.....

Well my P @ H is totally ****, they house their rabbits and guinea pigs together. The last time I was in a baby pig looked really sick, so I told a member of staff. She glanced at it and said "Oh it's probably been sitting under the water bottle". WHAT.....I could inderstand were she was...
  14. E

Is it the weather?

I have noticed mine go quieter when it's raining, maybe it's just a coinsidence.
Back