• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ellejo

1. E

Available Individual: Urgent bunny - Buck- County Durham

ive tried to upload picture but cant can anyone do it for me if i email photos over please?
  2. E

can anyone help

ok thankyou.
  3. E

can anyone help

i live in durham i have a 2 year old female rabbit who i can no longer look after ive tried to rehome to adoption centre and they cant take her.i really dont know what else to do as need help asap.
  4. E

pregnant doe care

Hi is there a certain hay to feed a pregnant doe? also can she still go in her run every day? any other advice would be good thankyou.
  5. E

what age??

At what age do male rabbits mature? and after maturity will there behaviour stay the same? thankyou.
  6. E

2 of Esmereldas babies ...

how are they doing?:D
  7. E

best way

ok thanks.That is one option but to attach it with bolts and then padlock them so cant be undone its just so i can remove the run for cleaning. but thought i would see how everyone else does it first.
  8. E

photos

its just sometimes you can use the little icons ontop when you are writing a message but it doesnt seem to work on here.
  9. E

photos

ha thanks juchara. but 20 views and 1 reply and still dontknow?
  10. E

best way

ok so what is the best way to connect the shed to the run? would it be with a runaround and where would i get one of these? and are they safe and strong enough. thankyou.
  11. E

Rehomed: Beautiful Pair..Sad Return

Well we are hoping to get most of it done before we go on holiday(away for week 25th june) are they litter trained? just wondering if i could put carpet down or might just stick to lino.
  12. E

5ft by 4ft shed with 6ft run attached? safety essential and would be secure.
  13. E

i pmd you did you get it ok?
  14. E

photos

can i post a picture without photobucket?
  15. E

they are adorable:love: where are they located?
Back