• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Elle_P

1. E

6 Months Neutered and Mounting.

Thanks ever so much. I can see this site is going to be invaluable! I put them in separate crates last night and had a pretty peaceful night. They seemed happy just being next to each other. This morning she was itching the play with the boy. I let them run free and they’ve been as sweet as...
  2. E

Hello and Thankyou so much for that advice. For tonight I’ve put them both in their crates and pushed them next to each other so that they can still enjoy each other’s company. I’ll see if they try to shake the house down trying to get out - my boy usually creates hell rattling and chewing his...
  3. E

Hello, I have a 2 year old neutered Dutch male (possibly x with lionhead) . He’s been neutered 6 months. Lovely nature - bold, cheeky and likes a fuss. He was a rescue and I’ve just got him a female mate. Also a rescue. 1 year old Lop. Unspayed. Very laid back. A little bigger than my boy...
Back