• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Elisabeth

1. Elisabeth

Available Individual: Large garden needed for a very special bunny *REHOMED*

Yes a very happy ending and once she was baby free she turned into the most friendly rabbit. Her name is now Doris and she lives with a neutered male called Ralph who is identical to her but brown where she is grey. A perfect match. Apparently he can't do enough for her. Just looking for homes...
  2. Elisabeth

Hanni got spayed and has gone to a lovely home with another rabbit. xx
  3. Elisabeth

I cannot believe these aren't 3 weeks until Thursday. Only two that haven"t left the nest yet xx
  4. Elisabeth

Yes I am going round later to see them. its sounds fab. Tell your DH to get his finger out the rabbits want it. Someone is coming to meet Hanny this afternoon. Fingers crossed she is nice and bunny mad x x
  5. Elisabeth

My got the tunnel just for her and she loves the extra freedom. Just ordered her another one too. My mum rang last night and said the new kits were in it too!! my dad made fitting it look easy. Good luck x x
  6. Elisabeth

Thank you. She is actually lovely she just needs some pampering. The new babies are even bigger and healthier. They are just starting to leave the nest so will get some pics when I am next at my mums. They are so much darker than this lot. There is an all white, a white and grey like Hanny. A...
  7. Elisabeth

Here is Hanny and 3 of her older babies xxx
  8. Elisabeth

I have no idea how to put pics on in this forum. We have lined up homes for the 1st 5 babies and waiting to see what the others are like to get them homes. Will probably let a baby go with mummy. We are selling them to make sure they get a good home and to use the money to get Hanny vaccinated...
  9. Elisabeth

Thank you.She really has. They are lots bigger than the others at that age. We have booked her for a spay when the babies are fully weaned and gone so another 8 weeks and definitely no more babies for this amazing momma x x
  10. Elisabeth

The original 5 kits are doing great. Little monkeys. The new ones are now 11 days and opened their eyes yesterday. All 8 are thriving. Proper fatties. Hanny is an amazing mummy x x x
  11. Elisabeth

Available Rescue: Custard & Cream - male guinea pigs, Nottingham

I saw these boys on the piggie forum too. Can't believe they haven't been snapped up. I wish boars would live happily as groups x x
  12. Elisabeth

rabbit rescue west mids

We have 1-2 year old that needs rehoming. It won't be for 8 weeks though as she had kits today from the previous owner not us. She does like a lot of space though. I originally thought she was food aggressive but turns out she was just grumpy as pregnant x x
  13. Elisabeth

And thank you. praying she has enough strength in her to raise them all x x
  14. Elisabeth

I know bless her. She will globe getting spayed in 8 weeks so she won't have to go through that again ever x x
Back