• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by dwarfflops

1. D

Bunny injured while bonding - what do i do?

i started bonding the day after i brought the new one home - i wanted to wait for her to settle first but i’ve adopted her from a rescue and the rescue wanted me to try to bond straight away so they know if i need to give her back or not..... i’ve put them all together again this morning, in a...
  2. D

i separated them into side by side pens (the girl in one, my trio in another) at about 2am this morning after duffy (the new girl) caused 4 more fights with a lot of attempts at latch on biting, the original girl was getting incredibly stressed out and i wholeheartedly didn’t want to risk...
  3. D

it’s the new girl injuring the one already bonded to the boys, yes it’s in neutral territory!
  4. D

sorry i just realised i worded that so badly 🤣 it is a quad !! i have 3 and i’m adding a girl to make 4
  5. D

i am currently on day 2 of bonding a trio (2 boys 1 girl) to a quad (2 boys 2 girls) there were a couple scuffles on the morning of day 1, but settled for the rest of the day, i have seen postive grooming a couple times (they have all licked eachother at least once) they share food with no...
  6. D

bonding a trio to a quad!

hi, i currently have a bonded trio made up of Girl age 2 Boy age 2 Boy age 8 i’m adopting a Girl, age 5, and plan to bond her into my trio (to make a quad) - i will be using the 24/7 bonding method (small space, expand as behaviour improves) but any advice would be appreciated on how to...
Back