• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by drpengie

1. D

Reserved: Garibaldi

Nawww :love: :love: :love:
  2. D

March/April foraging thread please contribute Pics

Can bunnies eat rose branches including thorns? Just pruned the roses in the garden as they had got out of hand.
  3. D

Charlie Chalk

Well he's gone in for his op bless him. He looked confuzzled :?
  4. D

carrot scoffers

Nom nom!
  5. D

please say hello to ..............

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :love:
  6. D

Charlie Chalk

Introducing Charlie Chalk The day I got him :love: Chilling out Snuggling teddies He's going to have his nuts cut off on Monday bless him :lol: :lol:
  7. D

Bunny proofing wires

What do you use? I need to bunny proof my router and phone wire as there is no way of blocking it off ... any suggestions? Also the Christmas tree lights ... William has a beady eye on those :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. D

Rehomed: Millie ...ex housebunny ...needs a home quickly ..update p2

Hasn't she just blossomed? I hadn't realised it was 3 years since. I didn't even look at the date of the original post. Bless her, she's landed on her little feet with you :love: :love:
  9. D

William

He has a thing for iphone cables ... last night he got yet another one :cry:
  10. D

William

I've had him since July (I think ... brain is fried tonight :lol: ) He's about a year old and he's absolutely adorable and naughty in equal amounts. I blame Angie myself :p :p :p
  11. D

William

I'll have to hide it from him then!
  12. D

William

Hahah yeah ... I missed that bit out lol.
  13. D

William

The day we met at BARC open day :love: This is when I fell in love He came home with me and made my heart melt :love: :love: :love: Then he made himself at home
  14. D

Affiliate Scheme

:wave:
  15. D

Affiliate Scheme

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but if any rescues are out there who want to join my work affiliate scheme can you PM me. We pay based on traffic which is directed from your website to ours. I've just been making the payments today for affiliates and we pay quite a bit out to...
Back