• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by dph

1. D

Growth on the front of the nose?

Yes, the other rabbit who is having her eye out has been on metacam for 2 weeks (1ml twice a day in the first week, and now 2ml twice a day until thursday). They haven't been vaccinated against myxi for a while now and we were advised not to vaccinate them yet as the other rabbit's defense...
  2. D

We've not checked her underside for any sores/lesions which are supposed to be a sign of syphilis but we're going to look tonight. She's not been teeth grinding and we've not seen her off her food (she still eats a lot!). Thanks for the help.
  3. D

Sorry for the blurry photos, my camera phone seems to be incapable of taking close up photos. The first image is the most visible as I took it from the side of her face.
  4. D

Hi, one of my sisters rabbits had a scratch on her nose about 3 weeks ago. We had to take her other rabbit into the vet as she punctured her eye and has to have it removed, and the vet looked at the scratch on her nose as we took both rabbits to the vets. The vet said it should be nothing to...
Back