• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by dominoid

1. dominoid

Muesli as a treat?

A well-meaning friend who doesn't have bunnies herself gave us a bag of Wagg museli for the buns. It seems a shame to see it go to waste so can we feed it as an occasional treat alongside their regular diet?
  2. dominoid

Lord H, NEVER do This to me Again...................

Bloody hell, that's a mighty flop. Would scare the life out of me the would. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  3. dominoid

Win a Love The Happy Rabbit Gift Box

Cloud and Tina helping clear the garden for us. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. dominoid

Hayforpets

Actually, seems to have sorted itself. Panic over. I'd never hear the last of it from the monsters if we ran out of hay!
  5. dominoid

What's the best bedding for outdoor buns?

We stuff Cloud and Tifa's sleeping quarters with an ungodly amount of hay so they can eat some and sleep on the rest. They will eat anything that fits in their mouths so we stopped using straw as they were just eating it (it's not that bad for them, but it doesn't have many nutrients so we...
  6. dominoid

Hayforpets

Website seems to be down and the customer service number they list in their paypal account doesn't exist any more :( Don't suppose on the off chance anybody knows anyone related to the place do they? Are they still trading or will I have to order elsewhere?
  7. dominoid

Win a Hop Inn Tunnel & Cube Set

Cloud loves his bunny tree! Tifa was being photo shy this day.
  8. dominoid

RU Calendar 2015 - closed voting now starting

Cloud and Tifa cuddling:
  9. dominoid

Hierarchical change?

Can the "top bun" position change over time? In our house it always used to be Tifa presenting herself for grooming and Cloud complying but lately it seems to be the other way round more often, does this mean that he has taken over as head of the Warren? He's definitely been the braver of the...
  10. dominoid

can't pot the bunnies :lol:

play sand or soil in the bottom to weigh it down? They can dig in it then too.
  11. dominoid

Insurance recommendations

I believe pets at home don't cover dental whereas Petplan do as long as your bun has no pre existing dental history and has dental checkups every 6 months.
  12. dominoid

She's moved the blankets so she can lie on the hard floor

Awww, clever little cute bun :)
  13. dominoid

Mini or Standard?

So glad to hear she's settling in well. If she's 4 months old now, there might be a bit of a growth spurt still to come but not to silly proportions so I would plan for her being not that much bigger than now. If she's a house bunny though, then even the smallest room or corridor should give...
  14. dominoid

He Could Get Out of His Pot..............

I get the impression he loves that pot. Dunno what it is about bunnies and pots, cloud and Tifa love theirs too.
Back