• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by dm2423

1. D

Hi All , I'm new to the forum (& to owning a 🐰)

Thank you for replies. I will defo get him a wife once back from my holiday early june. I would prefer to give a living home to a rescue bun so will search for her soon. Thanks ����
  2. D

Hi all Thanks for your replies. Sorry I have not had the chance to get back on the forum since I joined but will try to add pics when I get a chance. Milo is fully recovered from his neutering. I have noticed since the op that his litter training has gone out of the window! I did expect this but...
  3. D

Ok....... I'm new to forums too - how do I add a pic?
  4. D

Hi Thanks for your welcome & quick reply. I was hoping the answer would be yes as I'd love another. Thanks again X
  5. D

I am the lucky mum to a 6 month old boy bunny called Milo. I rescued him when he was 4 months from a lady who could bot keep him. He's areal lovely boy & has been neutered today but doing well. I was just wondering what your thoughts are on whether he needs a friend or not. He's a house bun and...
Back