• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Dizzy-Tizzy

1. D

Bunny & Guinea Pig boarding..West Mids/Shrops ??

Its always a worry when you go away and leave someone else to look after your pets. I normally use a pet sitter but its just not the same as someone being around to spot any problems. Shes great with the cats who are less stressed staying at home and not going to cattery but its so easy to...
  2. D

Hi thats brilliant, thank you for the recommendation. I will get in touch with them. :D xxxx
  3. D

Hi I am looking but not finding anything very local. If you know of one could you kindly please let me know. Thanks in advance. xxx
  4. D

Roadside Guineas update - RSPCA called me back

It looks like its just off M54 jct 7, Telford, Shropshire way ?? I have posted on another forum thats based in this area, and hopefully some can help...but need more information please. xxx
  5. D

Ellie, 20 month lop rabbit, Nottingham

Hi have pm'd you. :)
  6. D

Ellie, 20 month lop rabbit, Nottingham

Aww bless shes gorgeous. Do you think she would bond with another bun ?? I have a male looking for a wifey. xx
  7. D

Single female buns in West Mids/Telford ??

Hi thanks for the bump up... this forum moves so quickly, I couldnt find my own post at first. :lol: I hope I can find a wife bun soon too, am waiting for replies from a couple of places, so hope to hear back soon. xxx
  8. D

Single female buns in West Mids/Telford ??

Hi, I cant post in Rabbits in Need section yet, as newish to forum. Sadly I have recently lost the female from my bonded pair of rabbits, and am looking to find him another friend. Hes looking so sad, lonely and depressed. Am giving him loads of extra cuddles, and fuss but its just not the...
Back