• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by dillymug

1. D

A&P Pellets - South Hampshire

It's sort of half way between Southampton and Portsmouth. Just off J9/J11 of the M27. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Fareham&sll=50.851453,-1.179016&sspn=0.103173,0.3368&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Fareham,+Hampshire,+United+Kingdom&z=12
  2. D

I got them from Kitnocks Farm which is near Botley. It's just off the A334. Hope this helps! :)
  3. D

Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right place - if not I'm sorry! I've bought a 20kg bag of A&P natural pellets however this is too much as at the moment I've only got 1 rabbit. I was wondering if there was anyone out there in South Hampshire who would be interested in buying half (or any other...
  4. D

Hello!

Hello All! Having found this forum through adopting a bunny I've become a bit obsessed so thought it was time to join. I lost my beautiful man Gus in April this year. He was six and sadly had a heart attack under general anesthetic during a dental opp. He had terrible trouble with his teeth and...
Back