• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Dieselsmum

1. Dieselsmum

Moult and bad temper

Well he does seem to moult frequently. Sometimes it's just a little bit this time it's a huge amount. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dieselsmum

Moult and bad temper

How often are they supposed to moult? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dieselsmum

Moult and bad temper

I was after some advice on when rabbits are moulting. My bun seems to be having a bad one again - fur everywhere! [emoji31] I just wondered whether anyone had experienced a bun who was in a really foul mood during a moult. This isn't the first time it's happened, every time he moults he just...
  4. Dieselsmum

New Years Eve noise

I would if I could but it's screwed into the wall and floor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dieselsmum

New Years Eve noise

Does anyone else worry about their buns with all the noise on New Year's Eve? My neighbours are having a party and I'm worried about going to bed and leaving my bun in his cage (he's an indoor bun). The noise isn't obscene but their speaker is in the same place as buns cage. He doesn't seem...
  6. Dieselsmum

Cute Bunny

I just had to share this little story that my son told me earlier to do with our bun: I came in from school, let Diesel out his cage and went to get the grapes. I sat down with them and he ran in front of me and sat up on his back legs like he was begging, so I gave him one. After he finished...
  7. Dieselsmum

Lump removal

Evening all! So diesel had his surgery today. The vet thinks it looks like a fatty lump, possibly caused by all the injections he's had, like scar tissue. Anyhow, it's being sent off for analysis. Diesel is home, still quit woozy and very sleepy. I hope he picks up soon! [emoji17][emoji1] Sent...
  8. Dieselsmum

Lump removal

Oh, one more thing. I mentioned to the vet if it would be beneficial to check his teeth while he was under. Do you think this is a good idea? I just figured it couldn't hurt to give them a little look. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dieselsmum

Lump removal

Thank you for your replies. It helps to hear other people's similar stories. These pesky animals are such a worry. X Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dieselsmum

Lump removal

Hi all, So my bun is having surgery next week to remove a lump. I noticed it last week as I was laying on floor playing with him. It's on the side of his neck. He seems ok other than that but I took him to the vet anyway yesterday for a check up. The vet said it was deep but moveable and...
  11. Dieselsmum

combi vaccine

I received an email from my vet about the same thing today and I'm in Kent. I just came on to see if anyone had mentioned it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dieselsmum

What's the difference?

Phew feel a little more relaxed about it now. I swear I spend half my life on the floor listening and watching! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dieselsmum

What's the difference?

Hi everyone, I was just after a little advice. How can you tell the difference between tooth grinding and tooth purring? I thought I had it down but sometimes what I think is my bun teeth purring is slightly louder! He's not in pain as he's all flopped out, he's eating normally, pooing...
  14. Dieselsmum

Bunny Boarding

Thank you! I think I've decided against bunny boarding him. I've been looking into someone coming to tend to him during the day to avoid any type of stress. :-) x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dieselsmum

Bunny Boarding

Oh great, thank you! :-) xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back