• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Diddeen

1. D

Dylan and his new Lady (who needs a name!)

sorry.. i never updated this thread. Dylan's new girlfriend is called Seren. She is such a cheeky bunny and gets up to lots of mischief!!! Dont think ive ever had such a norty bunny :lol: but she is also very friendly and sociable and will demand attention from anyone. They are both very much...
  2. D

they are going to be boarded for a couple of nights this weekend so hoping they will bond there.. lady boarding them used to rescue so is used to it and will have neutral territory that i dont have :D
  3. D

Dylan, who lost his partner Daisy just over a month ago now has a new lady in his life. Thanks to HoneyBunnies this beautiful young lady is waiting to be his partner. She was called Darcey but i'm not keen on it so been trying to think of a new name for her. She is very fast so i did think...
  4. D

My Dillon has passed away :( his bonded pair daisy is now alone advice :( xxxx

aawww so sorry Kelly.. he is now binkying free with my Daisy:( I hope your Daisy is ok.. i am looking to get my Dylan a friend as he looks so lonely
  5. D

Bloat :(

i hope your Dillon recovers ok.. thankfully my Dylan has completely recovered.. just lonely now.
  6. D

Thank you all for your kind words.. still can't believe she's gone so soon.. she was only 2yrs old :cry: Dylan is ok so fingers crossed it stays that way
  7. D

unfortunately she passed away. I took her to the vets when they opened.. they checked heart and lungs, all normal... no sounds from gut/bowel. They gave her injections for gut motility and pain relief and advised i syringe feed her today and take her back end of surgery today or if she is...
  8. D

no they don't go on grass all the time, they are in a summer house with lots of hay and dried grass all the time. I do let them in the garden if its a nice day and i'm at home, they spent quite a bit of time out there last weekend when Dylan was poorly in a hope it would help him to run about...
  9. D

Last weekend Dylan (my lionhead) was really poorly.. i found him almost collapsed sunday morning, tried to syringe some water/food into him but no luck.. got him outside to try and encourage him to run about and possibly nibble on grass but he just fell over sideways. Took him to vets and got...
  10. D

High-fibre pellets other than Supreme/Burgess/Oxbow?

my two have science selective and also harringtons.. its what they were already being fed on when i got them from honeybunnies.. both are good high fibre feeds and the harringtons is really easy to find, alot of supermarkets sell it :D http://www.harringtonspetfood.com/products/UK/rabbit-food
  11. D

Nala

I am just pleased she waited for us to come back from our holiday.. picked her up on saturday from Cheryls and she was her usual self, lively and eating etc and then suddenly collapsed. I am glad she had Dylan and Daisy for company the last few months at least.. and at least those two still...
  12. D

Nala

Nala collapsed last night and passed away, dont know whether it was a stroke or something else but at 10yrs old there was nothing anyone could have done for her. I got Nala when she was 2.5yrs old to be a friend for Simba and they immediately fell in love with each other, so happy and cuddled...
  13. D

Nala, Dylan & Daisy (previously Romeo and Juliet Honeybunnies)

Heres a few photos of my new pair and Nala enjoying some time in the garden. Dylan saying hello to Nala Daisy prefers the grass the other side of the run Dylan Daisy Daisy and Nala Dylan and Daisy
  14. D

Nala's new friends - All bonded and happy :) photos added

Just lucky i guess. I had them living in the same summer house.. Nala was free range, Romeo was in a dog crate and Juliet was in another cage but they could smell each other etc for 4 days. I only had them in the kitchen for 2 hours and figured they were so happy i'd sort the summer house...
  15. D

Nala's new friends - All bonded and happy :) photos added

I now have 3 happy bunnies in the shed together :D Romeo gave both the girls kisses.. although most went to Juliet.. and Juliet did give Nala a quick lick. Nala just sat in the middle of the kitchen watching them for a while but after she got a kiss she kept following them in the hope of more...
Back