• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by designercactus

1. D

Poor Johnny Walker

Lots of vibes to you :) hope all is well!
  2. D

:( A Sad Day :(

Thank you Fee! x
  3. D

Thank you again everyone! I know I am replying really quick but can't get used to how quiet it it is, usually have the rabbit chasing the dog around at this time of night, now the dog is sat looking saying where is my friend :( might have to give him a bone to cheer him up! and then he can give...
  4. D

He was much loved and much missed! Thank you for your kind words :)
  5. D

Thank you so much, just emptied his hutch for the last time :( so upsetting!
  6. D

Sad news :(

Hi, So sorry for loss we lost our's this morning also I know how you feel. Big hugs from NW &BH
  7. D

Hi Everyone, It's my first time posting as I have read some things on here that have helped. Here's what's happened: Me and my girlfriend decisded to get a rabbit about 18 months ago, a small Dutch rabbit named Twitch. He has always been happy, eating his food, drinking his water etc, he got...
Back