• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Delphian Soul

1. D

Screaming rabbit!

Thanks all for your good vibes!! I am sure Miss Molly appreciates it :D The good news is that she is Ok and home.....she's lying in her bed cuddling her ladybugg at the mo, but she's getting lots of nose rubs and attention :love: Here's my little baby at the moment
  2. D

Screaming rabbit!

I have just dropped my house rabbit Molly at the vets this morning, as she is being spayed. When the vet opened her travel box and tried to pick her up, my normally loving, affectionate rabbit, went mental, and started screaming and trying to escape....she managed to get off the vets table, only...
  3. D

running round my legs

LOL!! Thanks for the help, it's quite informative AND amusing lmao.....I will give bunnies one thing, they might be mad as hatters, but they never fail to make me laugh every day :lol: We have put a stair gate in the lounge doorway now, as Molly likes to eat the hall wallpaper! But she doesn't...
  4. D

running round my legs

Running in circles Hi, this is my first post here, great site! We have a female house rabbit called Molly, and she is due at the vets on Monday to be spayed. She is 5 months old, and an absolute nutter! She is affectionate as anything, LOVES cuddles, lies down like a princess and enjoys her...
Back