• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Debster

1. Debster

Lymphoma, steroids and end of life care

Hi Jane, yes that's what she has. Thanks for sharing your experience, it's good to hear you had rabbits that benefited from steroids for so long, it helps to keep me feeling positive. I will discuss whether antibiotics will help her when I see our vet.
  2. Debster

Thanks MightyMax, I will have a read through all of those.
  3. Debster

Tomorrow it will be three months since Peaches had a CT scan that showed a large tumour in her chest. A week later the biopsy result confirmed lymphoma. Our vet estimated she had weeks rather than months due to the size of the tumour. She's been on steroid meds for around 8 weeks now and shes...
  4. Debster

Ted's got gut stasis and isn't really improving

Really pleased Ted is improving. Hope he is back to normal soon.
  5. Debster

Timmy - 10th September 2012

Three years already. Still talked about and talked to everyday. Love you forever, Timmy xxx
  6. Debster

Dandy and Beano

I am so sorry, I can only begin to imagine how horrible it must have been to find them both gone so unexpectedly. Big, big hugs for you xxx Binky free Dandy and Beano xxxx
  7. Debster

Run flooring for sore hock bunnies

The problem with online turf suppliers is that they need a minimum order, usually of about 30 rolls and I only need about 6! It's not a bad idea about the dirt, its just what is left over from the old turf. I'm sure they would enjoy a little area where they can dig.
  8. Debster

Thanks Helen, I had thought of the mats and might well go with that. The only thing is they seem to 6'x4' and the run is 7' x 9' so it would be quite expensive!
  9. Debster

Hi all :wave: Both my outdoor bunnies have sore hocks, so we have always turfed their aviary run. However it badly needs re-turfing and none of my local garden centres/B&Q are stocking it again until next year. It currently looks a real mess, we've put a tarpaulin sheet over the dirt/grass...
  10. Debster

Nena's jaw/tooth root abscess

I missed all this, but I'm so pleased you seem to have a positive outcome, it's certainly no less than you and Nena both deserve. I've followed this thread from the start. Little did I know then that I would go through similar-ish with one of my buns. Her abscess is even in the same place as...
  11. Debster

Jaw abscess prognosis.UD Milly doing well:)

One of my rabbits is going through similar just now. It's a very worrying time, sending Milly lots and lots of recovery vibes xxx
  12. Debster

Nena's jaw/tooth root abscess

Great news she's well enough to vaccinate! Hope the dental goes well, I'll be thinking of her :love:
  13. Debster

Heart failure and gut slowdown

Glad Nutmeg is doing better today. Thinking of you both and sending vibes xxx
  14. Debster

All your vibes needed please—HE'S HOME :D

Sending lots of vibes for Elmo, fingers crossed xxx
  15. Debster

Little Gracie ... recovering from blockage surgery

I'm so glad Gracie is doing well, fingers crossed she will be home soon xx I don't think I will ever stop finding it terrifying just how quickly rabbits can go from being fine and behaving normally, to so acutely ill. Sorry for your loss, Parsnipbun, that's shocking :(
Back