• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by dayle_x

1. dayle_x

Echinacea and Snuffles

Ooh i may try this for my snuffly bun too. Is it safe to give to the others as they share a water bottle? (she lives with 3 others that have no signs of snuffles). Also already got some raspberry leaf tea tablets as i'm taking them myself to help with labour (due in 4 weeks!) haha
  2. dayle_x

Sneezing - allergic to hay?

Yes she has had the anti inflammatory drugs and antibiotics prescribed but they don't seem to make much difference. The vet didn't take a sample of the pus. So by the sounds of things quite a few buns have this and theres not too much we can do about it - especially with how much you've tried...
  3. dayle_x

Sneezing - allergic to hay?

One of my mini lops has been sneezing for quite a while now. We've had numerous trips to the vet and shes been under GA to check her teeth which were fine, and they cleared her tear ducts which they said were quite built up with pus. Since the op, she has improved but is still a sneezy bunny...
  4. dayle_x

Available Individual: Various bunnies needing homes -West Yorkshire

The one who had sore hocks sadly died a few months back :( None of these have suffered from it thankfully! I have managed to rehome the black rex, the choc english and the mini lop but will be more than happy to add pics if anyones interested :) x
  5. dayle_x

My thumper tattoo :)

Like?
  6. dayle_x

How many bunnies...

11 :oops:
  7. dayle_x

My tattoo of my dog!

I think its gorgeous & would just show it off, don't care if people think its tacky/blokeish whatever. :)
  8. dayle_x

My tattoo of my dog!

:lol:It was pretty expensive but the pain was almost unbearable! Its just above my ankle, i love it. her nose looks a bit twisted to the side on photos but in real life its amazing, her eyes look real!
  9. dayle_x

My tattoo of my dog!

do you like it ? this is what it was drawn from;
  10. dayle_x

Some lovely pictures

There is indeed isnt there :lol::lol: It suprisingly only took about 5 minutes for the buns, my boyfriend just pushed them back a little! & The dogs are trained to stay but was still much harder than the bunnies!
  11. dayle_x

Some lovely pictures

L-R Gem, Pixie, Millie, Phoenix, Ollie, Charlie, Bunty & Cupcake L-R Bailey, Suky, Holly & Bandit
  12. dayle_x

how many pets

I have 4 dogs, 7 cats, 11 bunnies, 3 ferrets, 2 chinchillas & 2 gerbils :oops::lol:
  13. dayle_x

My two cuties :)

awwww, your sasha is the spitting image of my boo! gorgeous x
  14. dayle_x

locksley had weigh in

1.2kg :)
  15. dayle_x

Where did you get your first bun from?

My first bunny was a black dutch called Bonnie, and she came from a market stall. My nan bought me her when i was about a year and a half old!
Back