• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by DavidH

1. D

My baby was taken so suddenly. I'm finding it so hard. Messages of support welcome

Thank you all for your words of support. jojosmum I'm so sorry to hear about your buns. that must have been so hard. we all hold a special place in our hearts for our bunnies and when they go that part of us shakes with the loss. That part of our heart will always belong to them even if it hurts...
  2. D

My baby was taken so suddenly. I'm finding it so hard. Messages of support welcome

Thank you for your words of support katty. Yeah she was so cute. i mean all of our bunnies are cute, but i really do feel like her face was something special. it will be greatly missed and never replaced.
  3. D

Sleep Tight Betsy :(

Really sorry to hear about your little Betsy passing. They are such important parts of our lives and seeing them in pain or having to say good by is so hard. My heart goes out to you. All you can do for her now is to look after Barney through this tough time. I'm going through something like...
  4. D

Thanks Omi, she had the cutest little face. I think i will miss that the most. It feels like it should not have happened, but it did. I'm sure im not the first or last person to feel this way and my heart goes out to anyone in a similar situation. I will of course keep in touch and send you guys...
  5. D

Thank you, yes it is the worst time of year for it, especially after such a hard year. I can only imagine how hard it will be when xmas comes around again. But the jingling of bells will always remind me of her as she had a little ball with a bell in it that she loved to toss and play with. and...
  6. D

Very true, she will always be part of who we are now. From the minute we went to the rescue place and they handed her to me i was in the deepest love. Unfortunately that type of love being taken away can leave you broken. But she will never really be gone, because i will never forget her. And...
  7. D

She was indeed. My wife and i loved her so much. we bought her a castle so she would never be bored and cos she was a princess. She had so much personality and as you can see from the Instagram we treated her better than ourselves most of the time. Life is so cruel but i am so happy for even...
  8. D

Thank you so much. She was indeed very important to us. she helped us through so much. It all feels so unfair and i know i will never forget the way she would chin my finger, or the way she would nibble something that she knew she wasn't allowed to then run off and binky cos she loved causing...
  9. D

sorry by no comments on this i meant the instagram, not this post. you can reply to this post all you like. in fact i would welcome it.
  10. D

I just lost Maple

Im so sorry to hear this. Ive just had a sudden and unexpected loss of my little baby bunny Puff. She brought so much love and happiness to us and our home, as well as her bonded partner atashi. Ive been having such a hard time accepting that this has happened too. I understand your pain. Its a...
  11. D

Hey there guys. At the beginning of last week all seemed well with my bunnies Atashi and Puff. Around about Tuesday I noticed Puff our littlest one wasn't really interested in eating her pellets and only ate a little hay. I thought it was odd but it was early so i said i would see how she was...
Back