• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by daphnephoebe

1. daphnephoebe

Soon to be bonding

Exciting news. I've found a suitable male for Phoebe. It's approx 5 hour drive but he's the closest I've been able to find who is around her age. So I'll soon be bonding my first male / female pair. I know this is meant to be a lot easier than a female / female bond but I'm nervous. I've not...
  2. daphnephoebe

Anybun tried digging platforms?

Not that I ever saw, but neither of them were much for digging. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  3. daphnephoebe

You can see it to the left of the picture. When inside it was secured to the wall higher up once they moved outside we left it ground level. They loved using it. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  4. daphnephoebe

I made something similar for the girls when they were indoors and I used to push branches through it so they'd have to reach up, pull them out etc. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  5. daphnephoebe

Moving outside?

Its a shame I live so far away Tonibun as I know how well cared for your rabbits are. There is possibly a 6 year old lion head I'll be adopting, but he's a few hours drive away and I need to find all Phoebe's paperwork from neutering etc Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  6. daphnephoebe

Describe your bunny in 5 words

Hmm... Phoebe: Chilled, sassy, adorable, smart & love of my life Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  7. daphnephoebe

Air purifier for sneezing?

I use one for Phoebe and she breathes a lot better with it on :) Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  8. daphnephoebe

Moving outside?

much better Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  9. daphnephoebe

Moving outside?

Yeah... I went and got her back in. She'd gone into the bed but was feeling a little cold and was trying to climb toward me (She never wants this much interaction). Got her back inside with a blanket and she's let me stroke her for 30 mins while she sleeps. That answers the "is she ready, will...
  10. daphnephoebe

Moving outside?

I have the hutch and run for Phoebe.... She's almost finished her summer moult and I'm wanting to move her outside.... Is now suitable? She's still lone so won't have anybun to cuddle up to... I've got blankets in her bed area and she's got her carry box with hay too. Sent from my SM-G970F...
  11. daphnephoebe

Loving the indoor life

She does have an unhealthy obsession with plastic bags. If I take them away, she gets angry and biting. Shes also tried to use her bed, but couldn't quite figure it out. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  12. daphnephoebe

Loving the indoor life

Phoebe has really settled into life back indoors on her own. I will get her a bunfriend at some point, but she's recently started displaying signs of kidney problems, so until that is investigated more thoroughly, I'm holding off. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  13. daphnephoebe

Dental bunnies

I ended up removing pellets completely and going to a fully wild diet! Its exhausting but I didn't want my girls to go through anaesthetic ever 2 months. It ended up going down to every 6 months, then every year. But it's exhausting and you have to really keep on top of making it was varied as...
  14. daphnephoebe

Temporary bond

easiest I've ever had to do. Just pop him in her bed and a day later it was done. No humping, no chasing, no fighting. pure peace. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  15. daphnephoebe

Temporary bond

Phoebe has found a new mate until s suitable boy comes along. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Back