• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by daisymaisy

1. daisymaisy

Coarse mix from Mole Country Stores

I usually get the Allen & Page - 20Kkg get split between me and the mother-in-law, but even then, 10Kg last us months and months! I've now found another local supplier thankfully, so its back onto the good stuff :)
  2. daisymaisy

Ah ha - now I spot the molasses! Think I'll use this as treat feed. No wonder the girls like it so much!
  3. daisymaisy

That's what I thought Amy, but it's not on the ingredients list. I'll get those photos after the school run!
  4. daisymaisy

Ps - it's a 20kg sack. With chicken feed and bedding to buy, it's cheaper to get from there for me than it is to fork out on multiple delivery charges!
  5. daisymaisy

It's very hard to describe - I'll upload a photo tomorrow. The ingredients look good, although I can't see the nutritional values. Daisy & Maisy really seem to like it though. I've been gradually mixing it with what I have left of the old food, but they're only picking the new mix out. It's...
  6. daisymaisy

Just wondering if anyone else uses this please? Was having issues sourcing our normal pellets locally, so bought a bag of this to try, but it seems really 'wet'.
  7. daisymaisy

Sisters falling out

I tried catching it on video, but the light just wasn't right from the window! Just about to commence project barricade!
  8. daisymaisy

Sisters falling out

I'm still having palpitations! This explains so much! Project barricade the enclosure starts tomorrow morning! Think I'm relieved - this must be fixable. If I can stop wild bunnies being able to run directly around the enclosure perimeter, I might just save the bond.
  9. daisymaisy

Sisters falling out

I actually don't believe it. This has been going on for just over a week, and the very evening I post on here about it, I think I've found my answer. So, having not put them away in the hutch tonight, I've had the floodlight on and have been watching Daisy & Maisy from the (dark) kitchen. We...
  10. daisymaisy

Sisters falling out

First off, apologies if you're a member of rabbit world on FB, and have already been bored with this. I've had Daisy & Maisy since they were 8 weeks old. They are sisters, neutered, and have been living happily together until recently. The problem started the day after two new bunnies, Pepper...
  11. daisymaisy

Project so far.....

Thank you all! The entire grass area has wire below. I used a huge pile of wire from old runs and aviary panels, so it's all overlapped and therefore double / triple thickness in most places. The shed is on a concrete base, and all the wooden frame is attached to paving slabs dug in...
  12. daisymaisy

Project so far.....

Tonight all they had left was the cat basket and a towel (the cushion insert is still drying). I feel mean not giving them anything, but you're quite right - apparently they don't need them!
  13. daisymaisy

Rabbit carrier?

I just pop a blankie over them!
  14. daisymaisy

Rabbit carrier?

Not quite as enclosed, but I'm really impressed with this one I picked up. Really easy to open and close, and reasonably spacious too: http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_carriers_travel/plastic_cat_crates/small_crates/413357
  15. daisymaisy

Project so far.....

Evening all, Finally got some pics of Daisy & Maisy's new pad to share. It's a bit of a 'works in progress' affair: The intention was for them to have the shed, but we're yet to put up the new shed for the kids stuff, so for now they've got the hutch. However, I really quite like the...
Back