• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by daholt2

1. D

Rabbit sneezing but no runny nose or any health problems atall

UPDATE ON HOLLY' SNEEZING::::::::: So me and my sister decided to co-operate and give her some space out the cage for the first time as she was extremely friendly towards my sister (Holly would let her pick her up and fuss her). We put some food and a little hay on a fleece and gave her some...
  2. D

Are There Side Effects to the New Vaccine?

Hi all, AN UPDATE. I got home and changed her cage bedding 'n' all. With the help of my sister we took her out the cage and gave her some free range time in my room. I did a full eye,ear,mouth,nose and privates check. ALL WAS PERFECT, Exactly as the subordinate described at pets at home. After...
  3. D

Can any one offer me any information on pet insurance because I am finding it difficult to find any that cover rabbits. What type of things does rabbit insurance cover. Is it just medication or check ups too??????
  4. D

First, I am going to clean her out and remove all sawdust, then I am turning the radiator down in my room. All this is added to the fact that she wont let me pick her up. I only managed to do an inspection as she was lieing down and let me stroke her head and slowly carry out an examination on...
  5. D

Hello, thank you for your response. This site is the best thing I have been on. She is indoor and there was very highly intensive sneezing this morning when the heating was put on although it happens to me, when the heating is on in the morning it makes me sneeze. I think we are taking a trip to...
  6. D

Hello, thank you for your fast reply. She does have a constant supply of water and hay. My plan of action is to remove the wood shavings when i get home and then see how she is tomorrow morning, if the sneezing persists there is a vets about a 3 minute drive away. Another question I have is vet...
  7. D

Hello, so a couple days ago I brought a rabbit, Her name is Holly and she is 8-10 weeks old. I brought her from my local pets at home store and I am returning her on Saturday for her vaccinations and to be micro-chipped. She is an indoor rabbit and is very shy at the minute. The problem I have...
Back