• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by cutebunny123

1. C

Bojangles

sorry I am sorry to hear of bojangles I lost biscuit on the 13th RIP Biscuit and Bojangles
  2. C

belle's tribute video binky free sweatheart

i'm sorry for your loss I am sorry I lost Biscust day before yesterday. They won't be forgotten. I wish you the best
  3. C

Biscuit is dead

On the 13th I found Biscuit dead.:cry: I keep on crying at school, home, friends houses... We think he had a weak heart and had a heart attak :cry: He wasn't even 1 year old. It was so scary because I found him and he was my favorite:cry: I miss him. We buried him yesterday with a white rose in...
  4. C

New year luck?!

Checked on the girls :D:D:D:D:DJust checked on them the lump and gunk has completely gone!:D:D:D:D:D
  5. C

New year luck?!

ok :shock:Ok we are going to see a vet.... Mabye they'll know what it is
  6. C

New year luck?!

New yearluck They are NOT that serious and they have nearly gone they not bad!:shock:
  7. C

New year luck?!

Two of my three rabbits came from the same place and are sisters. Cocoa had a gunky eye and Jasmine had lumps near her nose But ever since 1st january the eye and lumps have been getting better. On the other hand I do think the lumps and "gunk" will come back. So... Any ideas for what it was...
  8. C

Tell me your story

My story My story is that... About two years ago my family and i moved to a lovely market Town called Crowle near Belton. Anyway at first i wouldn't talk to my neighbours as i was shy of them. If you looked at me now you wouldn't belive it! They are so so so so kind in many ways. My neighbour...
  9. C

How do you send a private message?

Thanks Thank you so much! You are real helpful!
  10. C

How do you send a private message?

Hi I would like to know how to send a private message. It seems no other threads I could find helped me... Please tell me!
  11. C

Tell me your story

Hi I have three netherland dwarf rabbits a boy and two girls. Please tell me how you got your rabbit and your best rabbit story! I hope you love rabbits as much as me!
  12. C

What do you think the best thing about owning rabbits is?

Hmm The best thing is when I cuddle my three adorable rabbits that are so so so warm and I love seeing them nibbling on grass!:bunny:I am grateful for all three, Biscuit, Cocoa and Jasmine as they are very sweet ( It may be the fact I am a animal lover! I have three rabbits a dog a cat...
  13. C

Do you hoover when your bunnies are there?

Hmmmmm You should take them out that room while vacuuming Your actually not ment to keep them in the same room as a vacuum, TV and other loud objects Hope this helps Good luck, Sophie:bunny:
  14. C

I Am So Nervous!!!

Thanks! Thanks for all your help!:bunny: Biscuit my little baby is fine his neuter went really well!:bunny: When we called to go pick him up his vet said Biscuit was still sleepy So we had to wait later to pick him up. At least he is fine and he can go in with the girls in a few weeks!:bunny...
  15. C

I Am So Nervous!!!

Hi:wave: You may have seen my other threads...:oops: But Biscuit is being neutered on Friday :shock: I am scared look at other threads they didn't go so well...:cry: I need some encouragement to proceed I will proceed but I need to know stories of GOOD luck! Thanks
Back